Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUZ VS Reina???????????????

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

After playing reina to death when i got louie devitos cd, I realize i missed the boat on this track. I had it a long time, but never really played it. I must say, I now think reina has a better voice then luz....

agree or disagree?

PS i put this on the nj board, I feel Nj is the most pasionate board about music...

Originally posted by saleen351

After playing reina to death when i got louie devitos cd, I realize i missed the boat on this track. I had it a long time, but never really played it. I must say, I now think reina has a better voice then luz....

agree or disagree?

Not about whose better... it's about the music, and enjoying it...

posts like this shouldn't be... both songs/voices are incredible, just enjoy them instead of trying to start shit......

Originally posted by lock16

Not about whose better... it's about the music, and enjoying it...

posts like this shouldn't be... both songs/voices are incredible, just enjoy them instead of trying to start shit......

i agree with lock ........ they both are incredible artists. how can you chhose between them ?!

Originally posted by saleen351

agree or disagree?

PS i put this on the nj board, I feel Nj is the most pasionate board about music...

oooooooh, i thought u were anouncing the new celebrity boxin tourny :laugh: :laugh:

back to topic: both are good, we'll just have to see who goes further in their career