Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pulse in Providence

beagle

too bad pulse is the most sketchy place on earth- the only people that go there are the drugged out losers of society who have nothing better to do than hang out with a bunch of other crackheads- the music sucks, and the place should be blown up. god, grow up and go to bed you fucking losers!

People like you amaze me! If you don't like the place then don't go there! You must have been one of those druggie losers to know what it was like inside. Hello hypocrite. I don't care if you have checked it out once or more times.... you still checked it out. Maybe you should have grown up and went to bed. The music sucks - your opinion and that is fine. I personally think Mike Whalen is a great dj and love his music selection. Yup, I will say that there are crackheads there, but if you went to a club for the right reasons (dancing and music), you wouldn't exactly notice all of that. You are probably one of those people who stand around on the dance floor and get in the way! No disrespect to you but the place should be blown up - come on! You go to places that other people might not like so much and no one says that the place should be blown up. Have some respect and keep your opinions to yourself if they are going to be full of negativity. Maybe it is time you did a bit of GROWING UP! I don’t mean to start anything but your post was a bit out of line. I go to Pulse once in a while and NOPE I am not a druggie. I go sober because the music is enough for me. Yeah, it might be at 6am but you know what – I love music and I love to dance and I like Pulse so I go!

I never really post on here and seeing this post reminds me of why!

Pulse is definatly for the hard core. If you have a problem with the crackheads that do show up there, just ignore them, it is well worth the visit to hear Whalen spin. That place puts you in another state of mind.

------------------

SAUSAGE & PEPPPAS

I couldn't have said it better myself. I think all you have to do is listen to the music, and you'll see why Pulse is filled to the frickin rafters every Sunday morning! who cares about the crackheads? Don't let them ruin your experience, just have fun and dance!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

yeah, i only go to pulse when Jonathan is there, but.....i'll definetely be there <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years </a> day because, as far as i know, it's the only place around me that's open...i'm sure it will be bangin', even if you don't like it there....believe me, everyone will be there....we'll all need an afterhours after <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years eve</a> ...you know everyone will still be up.....

Archived