Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

sassa

fist of all, sassa, kudos for the question. that is a very deep question that can tell you a lot about people. i ask that question when i switch from playful to serious/deep in my club game, as it tends to get people to dig deep. i bet you´d be a good conversation partner, would love to talk to you IRL sometime.

in ten years... well, i can see myself working up to be a top manager in a big inernational company, with apartments in NYC, paris, london and venice (beautiful, beautiful city). i´m gonna start studying international business this march so it´ll still take me a while to get there but i´m sure i´ll make it. so far, i´ve succeeded in everything i REALLY wanted to do. i´ll probably have a long-time affair with my attractive secretary that will travel with me to the various locations and maybe some long distance girlfriends and occasional ONS in the cities i have apartments in. i´ll probably have little free time, but that free time is QUALITY free time because of the money i´ll make. but even with that business oriented way, i´m sure i won´t lose my ability as a "poeple´s guy", a very social guy that is friends with everyone, can make friends in a short time and is usually the guy that knows 90% of the poeple in a club when he goes there and has connections everywhere.

Originally posted by joeg

I don't.

my first thoughts exactly.

then something closer to what moonie posted sounded very much like a past dream I had... wooden floors, crazy colors, books and sunlight sunlight sunlitght!! breezes through open windows of a place in manhattan but i'd have to have mine on the water's edge, with a boat moored at the docks.

now i'm thinking everything is more of a clean slate...

but i know one thing is very clear, no matter how often my dreams change.

i will be spinning for all of you at Arc, or Vinyl or whatever it is, if it's still around. We will all still dance together and i will give you all those cohesive rhythms that bind us and free us all at once :D