Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Ideas For Someone Stuck In Alabama For New Years?

Alabama's a good place to raise kids but not to party. I've lived in Birmingham all my life but have only recently realized how boring it is for a single person out of college.

I'm not sure what kind of scene you're into, but since this is CLUBplanet, I'm assuming you like the club/edm scene. I go to Atlanta all the time, and eleven50 is the best club in the Southeast next to the Miami clubs and one of the best in the Eastern US. It's an extremely cool and classy layout, and they consistently get top notch DJ talent. For example, this Friday they have James Zabiela and Chris Fortier and Saturday they have Josh Wink. In December, they already have Paul Oakenfold, Mark Farina, and Deep Dish lined up. I'm sure they'll have someone big for NYE. If I'm not in NYC, Miami, or LA, I'll definitely be at eleven50 for NYE.

PM me if you want to discuss it more.

thanks for the info. where is eleven50 located in atlanta? i am from montgomery and we go to the beach every new years, and every year it is the same shit. my girlfriend and i was wanting to do something new this year. we have been to atlanta before and we went to the masqurade (?), which might i add absolutly sucked. then we went over to buckhead and it started raining. so, other than the time we went to the cheatah, atlanta hasn't produced much fun for me. but, i fiqured that it was because i wasn't going to the right places. not many places around here play the type of music i like to hear and stay open as late as i want to stay. so we will definitly make the eleven50 one of our options for NYE. THANKS.