Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry My Friend(firefight43) Is So Immature

zoolander

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW MY IMMATURE, IGNORANT FRIEND MADE THE POST ABOUT ME BEING GAY. I AM FAR FROM GAY. THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME OBVIOUSLY KNEW THIS WAS A JK. THIS KID IS SO IMMATURE, SIMPLE MINDED, UNEDUCATED AND ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS IMAGE AND TRYING TO RUIN OTHERS. YOU EVER HAVE THE FRIEND THAT WAS ALWAYS TRYING TO COMPETE WITH YOU AND DO EVERYTHING TO BRING YOU DOWN, THATS THIS KID. HIS JOKES OUR OTHER PEOPLES EXPENSE AND HIS AS YOU CAN SEE HIS FRIENDSHIP IS VERY SHALLOW.

THAT BEING SAID I WILL SEE YOU ALL AT MIRAGE THIS WEDNESDAY. FOR PASSES PM ME.

I apologize to anyone that I might have offended. I have nothing against gay people. I was just trying to teach Zoolander a lesson. The kid is to worry about his image on CP. For all those girls that want him, Yes Zoolander is Straight! And Adam its funny how you can dish it out but you can’t take it. Don’t cry little boy, its only clubplanet not the whole world.

PS - I didn't steal your password. I wrote the post in your room on your computer right in front of you. Next time learn to log out when your done!

You think I’m in competition with you. That is to funny. I don’t care what you do and believe me I’m not trying to copy the carebear way. But I have to admit your method of getting girls is pretty good, Yea maybe. Spending all your money that you don’t even have on drinks for girls and driving them to the club and doing everything for them and not getting anything in return. Wait Maybe you are Gay! Or maybe your just a really nice guy, nahh your gay. Wake up they are using you. Whats going through the girls heads when they are with Adam, FREE DRINKS. And I know what your going to say I’m Jealous. But it not like that at all. I really don’t care. I kinda feel bad for you. lol

It's all fun and games Zoolander. Don't take it to heart, its only Clubplanet!