Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has implants and who would get them?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

i want to get implants! then i'll be finally realizing my dream of having 36 EEE breasts.

ewww thats gross. your nipple would be the size of a hubcap

phattie, I thought you went for the penile implant

Originally posted by mssabina

i'd never get them... i have days when i wish my boobs were bigger but overall, i'm happy with them and i'd much rather have real ones... what the hell happens to implants when you get old and saggy? ewwww don't even wanna think about it... :puke:

I hear you, but when you get old, you got a lot of other (bigger) issues to worry about (such as controlling your bladder for one).

Either way, I think most guys prefer the real thing, although a good fake set does the trick too.

i'd never get them... i have days when i wish my boobs were bigger but overall, i'm happy with them and i'd much rather have real ones... what the hell happens to implants when you get old and saggy? ewwww don't even wanna think about it... :puke:

. . . Think of a canteloupe in a old sweatsock . . .

Originally posted by gabo

I am just wondering?

and I dont want to hear that joeg has them.

cause we all know his are real

I wouldn't get them...I considered it for a looong time but when I thought about it...they aren't something I need...I like my body just the way it is...& besides there are plenty of ladies who are beautiful without big boobies

your real boobs when you're old and saggy are even worse to think about.....

:puke: