Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track Id

bmw4jay

Ok...it has like a real unique sound to it. Really really really really long buildup...then it just gets absurd. I've heard JP wake up the dancefloor with this one. I think it's like the official circle song.

At 5:27...is where people freak.

FAAAAAAAAABRICATED NONSENSEEEEEEEEEE ! !

:rock:

nothing gets the circles going like a nasty tech set.. that is when i have seen dancing at its best.. too bad i havent seen a good circle in probably at least a year.. bunch of fucking idiots jumping around like its a high school dance competition or something.. every time i go back i think i start to dislike the place even more.. only thing that keeps me going back is to hear what hes playing

Originally posted by muzikman

nothing gets the circles going like a nasty tech set.. that is when i have seen dancing at its best.. too bad i havent seen a good circle in probably at least a year.. bunch of fucking idiots jumping around like its a high school dance competition or something.. every time i go back i think i start to dislike the place even more.. only thing that keeps me going back is to hear what hes playing

Sad but true. The circle dancing has diminished over the past year. Everyone tryin to mimic each other, biting styles. No sense of beat or rhythm. They all rather try and do acrobatics. :rolleyes: Perhaps some of the "classic" crew will come out for the classics party and show these teeny-boppers whats up.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Sad but true. The circle dancing has diminished over the past year. Everyone tryin to mimic each other, biting styles. No sense of beat or rhythm. They all rather try and do acrobatics. :rolleyes: Perhaps some of the "classic" crew will come out for the classics party and show these tenny-boppers whats up.

i have yet to get in an sf circle but i think i could hold my own:rock:

but then again i prefer to dance upstairs where there is more room or my afternoon place, the middle of the stairs

BG

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Sad but true. The circle dancing has diminished over the past year. Everyone tryin to mimic each other, biting styles. No sense of beat or rhythm. They all rather try and do acrobatics. :rolleyes: Perhaps some of the "classic" crew will come out for the classics party and show these tenny-boppers whats up.

but then again i prefer to dance upstairs where there is more room or my afternoon place, the middle of the stairs

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

Holla at the angry dancer... :rock::aright:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

if u saw the circles back in the day u wouldnt even think twice of jumping in.. now its a big joke.. people are in there doing karate kicks and stupid human tricks :laugh:

if u saw the circles back in the day u wouldnt even think twice of jumping in.. now its a big joke.. people are in there doing karate kicks and stupid human tricks :laugh:

poor barry has no idea.......he thinks a bunch of kids in bandanas and sunglasses on G and tina is out of control at SF

Originally posted by wakeup

poor barry has no idea.......he thinks a bunch of kids in bandanas and sunglasses on G and tina is out of control at SF

SF is tame.....I used to be intimidated but thats cause i was new to the scene

but whatever.....its all about going and having fun....id rather do that then sit and cry about it not being what it was:tongue:

BG

everyone had there own style... now its people just copying each other but theres a few that can still tear it up...dancing means that u r having a good time = good vibe and to me thats what its all about with the muzik i give credit to the people who dance then to the people who stand up lookin like a zombie

sg

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

everyone had there own style... now its people just copying each other but theres a few that can still tear it up...dancing means that u r having a good time = good vibe and to me thats what its all about with the muzik i give credit to the people who dance then to the people who stand up lookin like a zombie

sg

id like to think i have my own style cause i take a move from everyone i see and incorporate it into my moves, and i try not to do the same move too often

im very serious about my dancing :D

BG