Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Official "5 things Saleen needs to do" contest

sgtfury

the contest is simple...make a list of 5 things u think Saleen needs to do....ill judge whos is best..heres mine...

Saleen needs to:

1. consider the hair club for men

2. seriously consider a health club membership or at least taking a walk sometime

3. begin taking anti-psychotic medication for his many delusions..lauderdale taking over the scene?, saleen is on the inside? (of what-Burger King), the guido fist pump?

4. please explain to all who his "NJ DJ's" that are going to come to miami and blow things up

5. climb back into his IROC and drive back to beautiful, scenic NJ.

Guest saleen351

1. hair club joke is playeddddddddddddd. My hair thining stems from having a deadly diease back in 1987, to this day I continue to have problems with my health. Ask anyone on here, when I drink I only have 5 beers and I"m in the bag... My liver is not so healthy either. I had experimental drugs back then. They had no idea on how to cure it. They didn't even know hot to treat it. I'm alive and I live my life to the fullest. So your petty comments and others never affect me. Get hooked up with needles half your childhood then come see me.

2. i go to the gym ever day... got lazy for a year, but now i'm back, my lazyness stemmed from working on wallstreet, none of the green horns up there for 5 years have time to hit a gym.

3. Lauderdale is blowing up, wheather or not cp agreess, but you'll eat your words soon, i'm confident in that.

4. the nj djs and nyc djs have skills and do things djs down here can't or won't and don't do. Tsettos will out mix every dj down here, except stryke. Him and stryke are tied. But i've yet to hear styrke do a 4 hour set, so i'm excited that he may play around here still.

5. I had a mustang, not an IROC.... Sorry while you kiddies liked your drugs, my drug was suicide duty at 3am running a vette with a 100 shot of juice. But my days of racing are over.

Go spin your trance... I'll be in lauderdale.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

lol....can u please explain what "suicide duty at 3am running a vette with a 100 shot of juice" means......

Left lane driving into traffic, racing a Corvette with a 100 shot of nitrious which means you are doing between 105 to 120 mph by the time you let out of it into traffic...

1. Learn to dance.

2. Stop taking notes as roland is spinning.

3. Stop dreaming about the vett. 100 blast of the juice. ok what compression were you running in that motor??? you prob. have no idea.It was prob. the window washing botton you pressed.

4. Stop dreaming about the mooostang.

5. Stop dreaming that ft. will ever hang with Miami.

Ft. is just a bigger Homestead. A bunch of deer hunting, back woods red necks with glow sticks.

Ft. is just a bigger Homestead. A bunch of deer hunting, back woods red necks with glow sticks.

I’m sorry to say but this comment makes you seem very ignorant IMO. When is the last time that you have partied here 1984? Your comment could not be any father from the truth. I set here and read all of these Ft. Lauderdale bashings and 90% of them from people that have not been here in years. Almost every weekend I go to Sobe/Miami one night and Ft. Lauderdale the other. I can guarantee you 99% of every person on this board can not say this, which means they are pretty much talking out of there asses from lack of knowledge and experience. The quality and over all clean-cut appearance of the crowds are immediately visible week in and week out. True there are few more red necks here but not very many and you don't have to step over cracked out bums every 10ft.

The biggest difference that I have noticed in the past few months is the increase in crowds in Ft. Lauderdale and the decrease in Sobe/Miami. I’m not saying one is better than the other but all of my statements are plain and simple facts not just my opinion.

Originally posted by thehog

I sit here and read all of these Ft. Lauderdale bashings and 90% of them from people that have not been here in years.

not true ... I was there two weeks ago, then before that, prolly another two weeks, then before that I went up to Lauderdale for a couple of days straight. I have quite a few friends that live up there and I'll say it too, Ft. Lauderdale sucks and could never be compared to a Miami Bch. Now, I wouldn't go so far as calling it a larger Homestead with a bunch of deer hunting, back woods rednecks with glow sticks, but it ain't exactly kosher either

not to sound like rodney king, but...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST FU$%ING GET ALONG HERE!?!?!? man! i joined this group at the request of a friend of mine. since that day, i've felt like i enrolled in club planet juniour high! there's some great info on this board, and some great people. instead of killing someone w/ insults, kill them with kindness. it works for me. i don't think anyone on this board hates me or has anything bad to say about me (well, maybe ant-eye does...but he's allowed). that's it. it's too early for me to really start bitching.

paz (yeah, peace, remember that word!?)

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

not to sound like rodney king, but...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST FU$%ING GET ALONG HERE!?!?!? man! i joined this group at the request of a friend of mine. since that day, i've felt like i enrolled in club planet juniour high! there's some great info on this board, and some great people. instead of killing someone w/ insults, kill them with kindness. it works for me. i don't think anyone on this board hates me or has anything bad to say about me (well, maybe ant-eye does...but he's allowed). that's it. it's too early for me to really start bitching.

paz (yeah, peace, remember that word!?)

stryke

:aright:

btw,

i live just north of homestead. something, i'm not sure what, tells me deep in my heart that i don't fit the profile of a redneck. oh, and all this miami beach/ft. lauderdale talk is pretty crappy. remember the edge? ft. lauderdale club life was pretty good then. and miami beach was thriving (warsaw, groove jet, etc...) and guess what? we ALL GOT ALONG! i'm not making any kind of prediction. i'm just saying that it is possible for clubs and "scenes" to exist in different cities w/out there being any kind of animosity between the cities. what is this south beach is better than lauderdale or lauderdale will kick the beach's ass attitude? how about... South Beach has some great clubs...and Ft. Lauderdale has some great club...and maybe I'll go check them all out! UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! CALGON, TAKE ME AWAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! come to think of it...forget going out...i''ll just stay home and xbox my free time away.

paz,

greg

Guest saleen351

btw,

i live just north of homestead. something, i'm not sure what, tells me deep in my heart that i don't fit the profile of a redneck. oh, and all this miami beach/ft. lauderdale talk is pretty crappy. remember the edge? ft. lauderdale club life was pretty good then. and miami beach was thriving (warsaw, groove jet, etc...) and guess what? we ALL GOT ALONG! i'm not making any kind of prediction. i'm just saying that it is possible for clubs and "scenes" to exist in different cities w/out there being any kind of animosity between the cities. what is this south beach is better than lauderdale or lauderdale will kick the beach's ass attitude? how about... South Beach has some great clubs...and Ft. Lauderdale has some great club...and maybe I'll go check them all out! UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! CALGON, TAKE ME AWAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! come to think of it...forget going out...i''ll just stay home and xbox my free time away.

paz,

greg

bro, any time you want a schooling in some Halo on xbox, drop me a line... anyways get up with your boy matt and hit me back on pms...

remember the edge? ft. lauderdale club life was pretty good then. and miami beach was thriving (warsaw, groove jet, etc...) and guess what? we ALL GOT ALONG!

damn stryke u taking it back old school!!! but i agree, why cant both places have good scenes? i dont understand, IMO i dont think Ft. Laud. will ever topple SOBE in the club scene...but who says FT. Laud. wants to? they have a good chillin scene, a scene all its own...i prefer it like that....let the aristocrats go to SOBE, let the chilling common people go to FT. Laud...it doesnt make the people that go to Ft. Laud. seem "less in tune" with music or SOBE any better in the music...Ft. Laud i am sure is taking strides to getting a better scene and i commend them for it...at least Ft. Laud. is giving me an option and a reason to go up there...wish i could say the same for the beach (except for Spin)....the beach is hurting right now, but it will bounce back...history as shown it to happen....maybe Ft. Laud. will actually give some of our "homegrown" talent (Ex. Stryke, Jimmy T, Sean B.) some chances at a residency and let these talents develop their own "following" just like Roly and Oscar G....time will tell...but things will only get better for "us" the clubbing people Dade/Broward if both scenes take off...we will have more choices and better music...just my $.02 cents (and then some;) )

Quote:

not true ... I was there two weeks ago, then before that, prolly another two weeks, then before that I went up to Lauderdale for a couple of days straight. I have quite a few friends that live up there and I'll say it too, Ft. Lauderdale sucks and could never be compared to a Miami Bch. Now, I wouldn't go so far as calling it a larger Homestead with a bunch of deer hunting, back woods rednecks with glow sticks, but it ain't exactly kosher either

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny I have never seen 1 person from this baord there and if you or any one else were there "all the time" I'm certain I would have to run into you or them.............or maybe there are to many people there (unlike mia/sobe)......................Anyway

I can see how you would say it sucks the music is just not as good but certainly getting better every week. But guess what man wanna bee DJ's and dance music "experts" on CP don't pay the bill at the bars. 95% of the people are out there to have fun, get drunk and hook up. I love the better music in Mia/Sobe but 9/10 have a better time chilling in Ft. Lauderdale.

Let me ask you a question. If you had the money to open a club would it be Sobe or Ft. Lauderdale? Looking at the consistan lack of people in Sobe and increase in Ft. Lauderdale it would make no sense to pick Sobe.

Originally posted by thehog

Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny I have never seen 1 person from this baord there and if you or any one else were there "all the time" I'm certain I would have to run into you or them.............or maybe there are to many people there (unlike mia/sobe)......................Anyway

Hog, I'm sure you could you read? ..... if so ... read what I posted AGAIN please (and I'll even leave my quote in there so you won't have to toggle pages). I never said I'm there "all the time" or did I? (once again, please reference to my previous post). Secondly, I haven't really partied there since Lust's residency @ Sutra and John's Bliss parties (that was pretty much the ONLY reason why I went to Ft. Lauderdale anyways - becuase they are friends of mine) Thirdly, I could only speak for myself and not for everyone on the board like you claim and just becuase you "haven't seen me" out there has absolutely no validity. Fourthly, I'm not really in the mood and really don't care to start another discussion/ argument about this, as I think this topic is extremely old and PETTY. Both cities have they're pro's and con's and they all offer something different to the consumer (end of story)

carry on

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

damn stryke u taking it back old school!!! but i agree, why cant both places have good scenes? i dont understand, IMO i dont think Ft. Laud. will ever topple SOBE in the club scene...but who says FT. Laud. wants to? they have a good chillin scene, a scene all its own...i prefer it like that....let the aristocrats go to SOBE, let the chilling common people go to FT. Laud...it doesnt make the people that go to Ft. Laud. seem "less in tune" with music or SOBE any better in the music...Ft. Laud i am sure is taking strides to getting a better scene and i commend them for it...at least Ft. Laud. is giving me an option and a reason to go up there...wish i could say the same for the beach (except for Spin)....the beach is hurting right now, but it will bounce back...history as shown it to happen....maybe Ft. Laud. will actually give some of our "homegrown" talent (Ex. Stryke, Jimmy T, Sean B.) some chances at a residency and let these talents develop their own "following" just like Roly and Oscar G....time will tell...but things will only get better for "us" the clubbing people Dade/Broward if both scenes take off...we will have more choices and better music...just my $.02 cents (and then some;) )

hell yeah! :aright:

well said Jesse

Speaking of the Edge. how about the kitchen club, Velvet, the Red Room, The Under Ground aka cameo, The Beat Club,Radoffs, Napentha,Lukes, had to put that in lolol. The edge then it was @ town and country mall. Before xtc.I have been clubing since i was 14 now i am 31 that makes me, well an old man who still loves going to my favorit club and dancing my ass off.

I post on this site for one reason. To get to know other people who love the same thing i do. I sometime get mixed up with all this saleen shit. I meet him for 5 min so u know i dont realy dont know the guy. The only thing i do know is that he posts a lot of shit. And now his little crew is following in his foot steps. I say lets stop all this i told you so bullshit and go due what i believe this board is here for,Fucking party..NOT bitching, i could shut of my comp. and hear that!!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by deejay-rc

5. Stop dreaming that ft. will ever hang with Miami.

YEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW I'M A FUCKING REDNECK!

That's right folks - In fact, I went to a country concert at Markum Park on Saturday - sported my cowboy hat and got totally trashed in the hot florida sun. In fact, there were lots of guys in camoflage and John Deer hats.... and I felt like I was home...

Damn I love this here Ft. Lauderdale:laugh:

Well, Saleen and his "little crew" will go out and have some fun hee-hawing it up in Lauderdale - and ya know what, no one really fucking cares if you or anyone else goes! So get over yourself - We go out and drink our drinks and dance our asses off... we have fun.... we post on CP what we think of the clubs or music. If you don't like it - so what..... cuz it doesn't bother me or Saleen or any of my "little crew" friends:)

Hope everyone has fun in all they do, whether it's in SoBe or Laudy - do your thang as my granny would say! Peace out kiddies!

Lola:D

Originally posted by deejay-rc

Speaking of the Edge. how about the kitchen club, Velvet, the Red Room, The Under Ground aka cameo, The Beat Club,Radoffs, Napentha,Lukes, had to put that in lolol. The edge then it was @ town and country mall.

dam your talkin old skool..... lol

the original kitchen club on collins,

thats where it all began for me... .50 cent screwdrivers/rumcokes

what a bargin...

& the edge @ t&c w/ chang spinning

i dont know how i ever made it home alive from those places..

Ya those were the days. Spiked hair and all. You must an old man as well. Ho buy the way lolahotass I am from homestead, that is way i made the comment ( a joke ) so lite n up. The hole reply to greg post was made to be funny. That is way i posted again. To clear up any miss understandings.Did not mean for u get upset.:blank: