• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

March 18-22, 2003

Radisson Deauville Resort Miami Beach, Florida

mmm. . will this be my first time at the WMC?

:confused:

u should go, even if its just for the weekend festivities, its definitely well worth it. mad fun!!!

strange thing that they announced the dates this early, i recall last year they did not announce them until after new years..or maybe i'm making stuff up :confused:

Originally posted by hotcheme

does anyone know when ultra is going to be?

nope, i havent heard. i'm a bit surprised that they announced the dates so early, but anyway, i would suppose that ultra would be held the saturday before the conference starts..it doesnt make much sense in ending wmc with ultra IMO.

needless, in the upcoming weeks we should start seeing dates starting to be announced.

Originally posted by vicman

nope, i havent heard. i'm a bit surprised that they announced the dates so early, but anyway, i would suppose that ultra would be held the saturday before the conference starts..it doesnt make much sense in ending wmc with ultra IMO.

needless, in the upcoming weeks we should start seeing dates starting to be announced.

yeah i need to wait for those before i make plans - i don't think i can take the whole week off. i have limited vacation and i am starting a new job 2 weeks before WMC.

not exactly - i am in a 2 yr rotational program and i will move to a new operating company march 1. i still don't know which one exactly but i think i will be staying in NJ.

oh i see. always a bit weird taking days off almost as soon as you start a new position.

yeah but i will, just not the whole week.

sounds cool, we'll have to have a meet up when were all down there...i was just thinkin' u also have to add to the wmc party equation at least a day to recuperate once you get back home. i did that last year, plus i didnt leave the hotel room for an entire day during the middle of the conference and just slept a good 12 hrs. before heading out that night.

its so much fun :D

Originally posted by judson

Hi. I've never been to the WMC. What are the benefits of registering and the disadvantages of not registering. Any help is greatly appreciated.

out,

judson

Wow, I'm interested to see if anyone here actually went to the "conference" I have been there during the conference and went to the parties held that week but I didn't see any of the exhibits & such...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I know some of you have places to crash but who needs a place to stay??

I'm pretty much planning to be there all week so.... would anyone be interested in sharing a place? I don't take up much room :D

Anyway, I know its early but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Tiny...I've never been, so no, I really don't have a place to stay. If I come, I wouldn't mind renting a hotel room/guest house, whatever...

Wonder how many more ppl will need rooms?

Originally posted by judson

Hi. I've never been to the WMC. What are the benefits of registering and the disadvantages of not registering. Any help is greatly appreciated.

out,

judson

the benefits of registering: a health care plan like no other.

the disadvantages of not regestering: boredom.