Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2003 Wmc

vicman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vic you better come down early so can get a jump on Saeed.....you've got to take the stalking into overdrive for 2003.

The WMC checklist-

Ripped Fuel

Chex Mix

Meta-Rx shakes

*This year I'm limiting my sleep time to 4 hours a day....and we're so getting into the Tribal Sessions party if it goes down. I don't care if I have to a personal invite from Greg Vickers himself. No Bullsh*t Deep Dish Ambient Coma Groves @Space. *LOL

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic you better come down early so can get a jump on Saeed.....you've got to take the stalking into overdrive for 2003.

The WMC checklist-

Ripped Fuel

Chex Mix

Meta-Rx shakes

*This year I'm limiting my sleep time to 4 hours a day....and we're so getting into the Tribal Sessions party if it goes down. I don't care if I have to a personal invite from Greg Vickers himself. No Bullsh*t Deep Dish Ambient Coma Groves @Space. *LOL

werd, you called it. i'll get the bucket of ripped fuel for that week.

i'm planning to get there on the friday or saturday before the conference starts, i might as well take the entire week off from work.

malanee will be tuf to defeat in the stalking department, but i will be up for the challange, this might be the last wmc saeed attends, too bad he doesnt know it yet :eek: