Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone like Hardstyle?

rocksteadyct

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

I never knew about this little sub-genre of hard trance until I started going to exit - but ive aquired a bit of a taste for it now? Anyone else have any thoughts on this rare shit from the netherlands?

enlighten me with some "hardstyle" tracks from exit.....cant wait to see this;)

DJ Neck drops HardStyle, a combination of Atomic Techno, Hard Trance, Hard House, and Techno.

Import tracks from Italy, Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands, on labels such as Stik, Sigma, Activa, Future Sound Corporation, HitLand, Subway, Overdose, Pulse, Gas, and Earcrash.

Originally posted by djqwest

DJ Neck drops HardStyle, a combination of Atomic Techno, Hard Trance, Hard House, and Techno.

Import tracks from Italy, Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands, on labels such as Stik, Sigma, Activa, Future Sound Corporation, HitLand, Subway, Overdose, Pulse, Gas, and Earcrash.

"hard style" stik,overdose/pulse,earcrash,activa all pretty much release hard progrressive trance and Gas usual releases tech trance. dont give me this "hard style" :laugh:..the other 2 labels i dont think i ever i heard of. as for cheese all the way yes except for the gas label though i havent had one of their releases since the spring. dont worry exit kids ull learn genres one day, i think u been reading that great club addict board:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djqwest

"hard style" stik,overdose/pulse,earcrash,activa all pretty much release hard progrressive trance and Gas usual releases tech trance. dont give me this "hard style" :laugh:..the other 2 labels i dont think i ever i heard of. as for cheese all the way yes except for the gas label though i havent had one of their releases since the spring. dont worry exit kids ull learn genres one day, i think u been reading that great club addict board:rolleyes: