Clubplanet Nightlife Community

three some's......

rek

.... my girl been thinking about a havin a join in our fun. I had a few chances but it never fully happened, fellaz you know that sad story. She almost had the chance too, but never went along with it. Now that we looking, all of the people we would have it with are not available... lol our luck.

we were thinking about clubbin to see if we pick up the lucky 3rd person. lol

as funny as this sounds, Im serious.

My question is;

which club is best to goto for this type of crowd ???

any suggestions !?

My girl really wants to have this experience and I'm here to support her in any way I can ! :D:cool:

if this waz too straight up for you guyz, sowee. Just lookin for some advise, for those who been through this. yah'know

thnx,

~rek

Originally posted by rek

.... my girl been thinking about a havin a join in our fun. I had a few chances but it never fully happened, fellaz you know that sad story. She almost had the chance too, but never went along with it. Now that we looking, all of the people we would have it with are not available... lol our luck.

we were thinking about clubbin to see if we pick up the lucky 3rd person. lol

as funny as this sounds, Im serious.

My question is;

which club is best to goto for this type of crowd ???

any suggestions !?

My girl really wants to have this experience and I'm here to support her in any way I can ! :D:cool:

if this waz too straight up for you guyz, sowee. Just lookin for some advise, for those who been through this. yah'know

thnx,

~rek

well are you looking for a guy or a girl????????????

while we are on this subject...i am curious to see what people's opinions are on this...if you pick up a casual partner, can you keep it casual and not let it interfere with the relationship? or does it definitely make things different? has anyone successfully done this and then kept the original relationship strong? i was talking about this topic the other day with someone so i would love to hear what some of YOU think...

and there's never a good ending to these things..

i'm telling you in most of these cases someone ends up with some issues. and i don't necessarily mean the women. . my ex and i tried this on three different occasions. he just wasn't the person to include, at all.....

he even got jealous of the female that joined in. i kind of gave him reason to an extent. he came home for lunch the next afternoon and walked in on me and her...

so, you must make sure you're both on the same page so things go smoothly. the best thing we ever agreed to was: if one of us had to leave the room for something, nothing would happen while the other one was out of the room. that kept everyone from wondering " what happened when i left the room"....

think things through...

ok ive been in 2 dif 3somes.

the first time was with this guy i was just casually having sex with and my best freind. None of us had any attachment towards each other than the friendly kind and it was all good and alot of fun cuz there was nothing for anyone to be jealous of.

the second time was with a married couple. they had always wanted to do a 3some and i was very fond of them, lol, really cool people so i agreed. we had a good time also and they are still married and are now expecting their 2nd baby... awwwww. I thought that maybe they were gonna have a problem with it in the future but nothing bad happened at all.

Idk if going to a club to look for a 3rd partner is a good idea but then again what is a good idea?? will you befriend the person and then drop the big question.... do you want to be in a 3some with us? that mgiht freak some people out, idk. maybe looking on the internet on those couples sties will help, like aol personals or something like that. :D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

while we are on this subject...i am curious to see what people's opinions are on this...if you pick up a casual partner, can you keep it casual and not let it interfere with the relationship? or does it definitely make things different? has anyone successfully done this and then kept the original relationship strong? i was talking about this topic the other day with someone so i would love to hear what some of YOU think...

It's all good everyone falls asleep smiling. " We all like happy endings."

:D :D