Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pre-schoolers protest iraq claim its all about oil!!!

underwater

Originally posted by siceone

pure speculation with out the fact to back it up

you know these kids were exploited you just don't have the courage to admit that.. and Im a registered democrat I think Im switching my affiliation..

no...that's not it....they were exploited ok....but who's to say that the other side hasn't stooped even further by other means?

i think both parties suck anyways, you should register as an independent :idea:

Originally posted by sassa

no...that's not it....they were exploited ok....but who's to say that the other side hasn't stooped even further by other means?

i think both parties suck anyways, you should register as an independent :idea:

well show me where the Right has used the children or any group for it's message?

let's face it the Left have been crowned as the grand puhbahs of Using people to get thier message across while the people they use don't even know all the fact's... Black, Immigrant, Seniors, College students this list goes on..

Besides I plan on running for senate in a couple decades and Frankly I agree with most of the republican platform.. so why wouldn't I join the party that upholds the things I belive in?

Originally posted by siceone

well show me where the Right has used the children or any group for it's message?

let's face it the Left have been crowned as the grand puhbahs of Using people to get thier message across while the people they use don't even know all the fact's... Black, Immigrant, Seniors, College students this list goes on..

Besides I plan on running for senate in a couple decades and Frankly I agree with most of the republican platform.. so why wouldn't I join the party that upholds the things I belive in?

siceone, you can do whatever you like. i'm not contesting that. what i am contesting is that it's honestly stupid to not expose yourself to all the information there is out there about everything...ie. politics, literature, art, etc...

there are ALWAYS both sides, if not many sides to a story. the republican only shows one side. so does the democrat. so do others. take them all, weigh them,and then consider for yourself what you hold to be true and right. it seems though, that honest politicians never make it in politics anyways, so i guess it would be safe to assume that the route you're taking is not one true...but hey, that's politics right? fuck everyone one and take what you can...while you can.

good luck for your race...i'll be probably sitting in my trailer mobile home somewhere in kansas with a beer in my hand saying..."heyyyyyy....i used to read this guy's posts on clubplanet"!

:aright:

siceone, you can do whatever you like. i'm not contesting that. what i am contesting is that it's honestly stupid to not expose yourself to all the information there is out there about everything...ie. politics, literature, art, etc...

there are ALWAYS both sides, if not many sides to a story. the republican only shows one side. so does the democrat. so do others. take them all, weigh them,and then consider for yourself what you hold to be true and right. it seems though, that honest politicians never make it in politics anyways, so i guess it would be safe to assume that the route you're taking is not one true...but hey, that's politics right? fuck everyone one and take what you can...while you can.

good luck for your race...i'll be probably sitting in my trailer mobile home somewhere in kansas with a beer in my hand saying..."heyyyyyy....i used to read this guy's posts on clubplanet"!

:aright:

I always look at the issues with out The emotional charge that both the left and the right uses to spin the truth.. I will run for office being tru to my self and the facts and that's all. I agree with the platform of the republican party mainly being less Gov't in our lives and I plan to make that as true as possible..

I hope when you see me on Tv I hope I would have done my job enough that the gov't doesn't take your hard earn money in taxes so that you can be drinking a martinii in a double wide instead :D

You're a Fucking moron and a coward..

Only a coward teaches war and hate to their children. If you're cdalling me a moron and a coward, why don't you walk up to the faces of the parents and their children who protested and call them morons and cowards while you're at it, ratdick.

how the hell can you justify using Children who have no Capacity to make rational decisions for themselves, who obviously don't understand anything of forign policy and dictatorships and OBVIOUSLY get thier information from one source their leftist peacenik parents.

Can anyone say DOUBLE STANDARD???

Parents have the right to teach their children anything they want WITHOUT EXCEPTION and guess what I knew what war was (My Dad is a WWII veteran) when I was the same age as those pre-schoolers so you already got a weak debate waiting to get shot down and you know what? I went to my first anti-war demonstration when I was 10!

No Conservative has a problem with the fact these children are protesting the war we have a problem with these children protesting in the first place....

If you believe you have a problem with them protesting in the first place then how can you say that you have no problem with them protesting?

It's either you have a problem with it or you don't!

It's clearly obvious you do have a problem with them protesting because you contridicted your self with the question you just asked so therefore this makes your debate even more weaker.

THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO PROTEST!! TOUGH!!

Thats the problem with you bleeding heart narrow minded liberals..

The real problem is you closed minded yellow bellied right wing conservatives.

You see the world the way you want to see it and anyone who doesn't see your message is fucked up.. It's not the message it's the Principle that's important..

Step1: Get up from your computer chair.

Step2: Walk over to the mirror and...

Step3: Take a good look at the ignorant asshole who wants to see it HIS way or the HIGHWAY because you're the one who doesn't see your message is fucked up.

The message at that protest is perfectly clear " some people don't like the war" but the principle behind that message is clearer " We will use innocent children who don't even have the capacity to undertand the issues they are protesting" In essence those kids are just Boddies.. they aren't educated and are incapable of making such complicated decisions...

This was total usery by the parents plain and simple

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah, and right wing conservative nationalists never imply "usery" to force their propaganda on kids either :rolleyes:

Again... CAN YOU SAY DOUBLE STANDARD???

So you think it's ok for parents to teach children war and hate but not ok for parents to teach their children peace and love?

Please enlighten me. What's so wrong with peacenik parents teaching their children peace?

Siceone's weak debate.-------->:blown:<--------Me shooting down Siceone's weak debate.

Originally posted by normalnoises

Step1: Get up from your computer chair.

Step2: Walk over to the mirror and...

Step3: Take a good look at the ignorant asshole who wants to see it HIS way or the HIGHWAY because you're the one who doesn't see your message is fucked up.

this comment is just loaded with irony. take your own fucking advice. ;)

once again Mr normal you failed to see the point of why Those children Protesting was dispicable... No matter what the message was liberal or conservative Using Children who have no Idea about the Issue.. Its Gross.

so i'll make my point short and sweet..

These children protesting for the most part is wrong because they physically do not have the capacity to understand The Issue

People who bring children to Pro-life Rallies so that thier kids can call single mothers whores are dispicable Just as much as those people who brought thier kids to that anti war rally...

YOU AND I and EVERYONE KNOWS That USING CHILDREN TO FURTHER YOUR OWN AGENDA IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT THE MESSAGE...

and if you stopped To READ ANY THING I Wrote you will see that I said there is nothing wrong with Protesting There is nothing wrong with teaching your kids peace, and I never EVER SAID THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT..

but seriously seeing how you put Spin on everything is Comical

if you think it's ok to Use kids for any readon, Which basically what it boils down too, then you're a sad individual..

When I raise my kids I'm not going to raise them to be conservative or democrat Im going to raise thme to be free thinkers so they can choose for them selves when they have all the information for a rational decision..

Its impossible trying to make a point without these liberals turning shit around. While we were just trying to state the fact that using these kids to spread anti-war propanganda was wrong. You guys turned it into..... "well the Republicans are no better...blah, blah, blah". This article doesnt have republicans parading kids up and down with pro-war signs does it?

Originally posted by normalnoises

Would you like a slice of pizza to go with that?

THE PIZZA IN KANSAS SUCKS!!! should have offered BBQ or FRIED CHICKEN.....

anyway....who cares......its all blown out of proportion.....people in berkeley can live in their fantasy world...they protest everything...they would have a protest if someone took a dump in their town and the smell was to strong for them......they are just trying to raise some more intellectual bohemian bastards that will be raised in berkeley - go to some ivy league school - and then move back to berkeley where they will protest everything from coffee shops to the government spending to much on highways......

Originally posted by dnice35

"well the Republicans are no better...blah, blah, blah".

If those kids were republicans and were marching down the street with signs saying things such as BOMB IRAQ, KILL ALL TOWELHEADS, etc... be wrong since you think these kids who toted anti war signs down the same street is wrong too?

WHAT"S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE????

yes, seriously, what's the difference? both sides suck as it is, what's the point of trying to discuss which is better? if republicans were toting their kids around doing shit like this, the liberals would scream to high heaven, just in this case the opposite occured...the liberals are showing their kids the non-war concept and the republicans are going nuts.

everyone needs to get wasted,and then you'll all be happy.

yes, seriously, what's the difference? both sides suck as it is, what's the point of trying to discuss which is better? if republicans were toting their kids around doing shit like this, the liberals would scream to high heaven, just in this case the opposite occured...the liberals are showing their kids the non-war concept and the republicans are going nuts.

everyone needs to get wasted,and then you'll all be happy.

In other words, a level playing field. I'm a liberal and it wouldn't bother me one iota if those kids marched down the street toting anit-war signs and singing anti-war songs and chanting "WHAT DO WE WANT-NO WAR-WHEN DO WE WANT IT?-NOW as much as it wouldn't bother me if those same kids marched down the same street toting pro-war signs and singing pro-war songs and chanting KILL THE BASTARDS KILL THE BASTARDS KILL THE BASTARDS NOW.

I wouldn't go nuts even if the Republicans let their kids go out and participate in a pro-war demonstration.

They have just as much right to as much as the liberals marching against the war.