Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new club!!!! --> OCTANE

sarawithanh

Hey Guys!

Theres a brand new club called Octane!! We're in our 6th week.

THURSDAY NIGHTS IN LOVEVILLE MARYLAND. Please come out! Our scene needs mad support and we're trying to keep this party up and running. good lights! good vibe! excellent dancing!

18 to party

21 to drink

$8 at the door

tomorrow night!!!!---Nov 14

DJ SMALLS of 00Bliss

Tyke of Syndicate

k-jell

Nov 21

JOHN TAB!!! :D

Colin Maxfield

Special Guest

Nov 28. Thanksgiving!

00Bliss Takes over!!

Jen Lasher

Switchstance

DJ Smalls

Dec 5

Synestro

Brain Swann

Allgood W/ MC Rema-Dee

Dec 12

Simon

DEIMFAMOUS

Kim Anger

DIRECTIONS!!!!

From DC area:

Get on 495 South

take Rt. 5 south (you'll end up going thru Waldorf)

Stay on that until you get to where Rt.5 splits off and turns into 235. take 235 past the Wawa till you get to the blinking light @ Loveville road. make the right and the club is on the right.

From Calvert County:

Take Rt. 4 South across the solomons island bridge.

make a right at the light on to 235 north

follow that till you get to the blinking light at Loveville Rd. make a left at the blinking light. the club is on the right.

From St. Mary's:

Take Rt. 235 North to the blinking light at Loveville Rd. make a left at the blinking light. Club is on the right.

please come out!!!! :D

peace ~*Sarah

Originally posted by sarawithanh

its not that far...probably take only a 1/2 or so from DC....

COME OUT!!! plz. we need some ravers/clubbers in our club tomorrow night!!! dj smalls, tyke and k-jell

isnt there a faster way to get there? since im coming from Tysons corner, im taking 495 S all the way down until it becomes MD? errr....i dont know. get some good house and progressive in there and then we'll talk. i'd say local dj's like east coast boogiemen and patrick turner is a good start.:D

um just take 495 south till you see Rt 5 South...take that...it changes roads at one point so you'll see a sign that says st. marys city next left..you take that left and then you'll get to this big light w/ gas station on left and you make a left at the light...then follow that down and make a right onto loveville road...rt 5 turns into rt 235 so you'll just keep going straight and ignore the signs for rt 5 south cuz it switches on ya too....sneaky sneaky roads down here in southern maryland....

cum on out! we cant get bigger names until we start pulling in a crowd....at least cum next week for JOHN TAB :D

plz? with a cherry on top...

Originally posted by sarawithanh

um just take 495 south till you see Rt 5 South...take that...it changes roads at one point so you'll see a sign that says st. marys city next left..you take that left and then you'll get to this big light w/ gas station on left and you make a left at the light...then follow that down and make a right onto loveville road...rt 5 turns into rt 235 so you'll just keep going straight and ignore the signs for rt 5 south cuz it switches on ya too....sneaky sneaky roads down here in southern maryland....

cum on out! we cant get bigger names until we start pulling in a crowd....at least cum next week for JOHN TAB :D

plz? with a cherry on top...

pics please....with a cherry on top....

Originally posted by cookiegirl

:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though - it's awesome that you guys are throwing a new party and that you're promoting it well, I just think it's a bit far out for most people.. . .got any pics of the place?

'stina :D

its not *that* far out. we need to get the scene going down here...any waldorf ppl game??? calvert county peeps?? i know you guys are down for com'n. no pics of the place yet, i'll see what i can do...