Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions wanted

Destiny

Originally posted by tastyt

Yet another brilliant post! Go ahead, let's see if you can outdo yourself with the next one.

listen I dont know what you got up your ass today, but whatever it is try setting it on a lower vibration. I know you are intrigued by my posts, but if you wanna attract my attention try being a little more polite. my post wasnt even inteded towards you in the first place, anyways I dont really wanna carry this any further.......

Originally posted by dnice35

listen I dont know what you got up your ass today, but whatever it is try setting it on a lower vibration. I know you are intrigued by my posts, but if you wanna attract my attention try being a little more polite. my post wasnt even inteded towards you in the first place, anyways I dont really wanna carry this any further.......

Intrigued? Hardly. There are times when the ignorance of certain statements simply pop out at me. I'd continue this conversation but frankly, the predictability of your responses are boring me.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think things shoud be 50/50. in a situation with kids, things would be a little different. i would want one of the parents to spend time with the kids, not saying it would have to be the woman but i wouldnt want my kids to be raised by a babysitter.

I agree I dont care if its me or my husband raising the kids, but its not going to be a babysitter. I understand parents need to work, but there has to be a better solution then to leave the kid with a babysitter the whole time.

I think both people should definitely contribute to a relationship, whether it is emotional, financial, whatever.....however in my experience, no matter how much money I have or don´t have, it makes guys feeel good to pay for things for me. Especially being in Mexico....no one lets you spend your money on anything. Also, everyone opens doors for you, and all my guy friends always take my arm whenever we cross the street. Not because they think you can´t do it yourself, it is just a cultural thing. I think it is just another way of valuing women. there is a flip side, like possessiveness in relationships, and it is not really common for girls to go out at night without a man in the group. But overall, I really appreciate it. I think there are other important things grils put into relationships besides money.´there just has to be a balance

Originally posted by monicac

I think both people should definitely contribute to a relationship, whether it is emotional, financial, whatever.....however in my experience, no matter how much money I have or don´t have, it makes guys feeel good to pay for things for me. Especially being in Mexico....no one lets you spend your money on anything. Also, everyone opens doors for you, and all my guy friends always take my arm whenever we cross the street. Not because they think you can´t do it yourself, it is just a cultural thing. I think it is just another way of valuing women. there is a flip side, like possessiveness in relationships, and it is not really common for girls to go out at night without a man in the group. But overall, I really appreciate it. I think there are other important things grils put into relationships besides money.´there just has to be a balance

If you are in mexico I guess you are familiar with that "machismo" shit huh?. I really think 50-50 is the best way to go, so if things go bad no one feels indebted to the other person when its over.... thats just my opinion.