Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TeamJ5

nycchic24

since we know jessica well look for her..i guess tinybf will coordinate that and i'll tag along, some more people will also come up..i have a feeling that FUBAR will be in the house on saturday...cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

this thread has my name on it....get the hell out with your pointless banter :mad:

Yes I went Saturday. There were a nice amount of yummy girls there, but the club was overrun with very un-cool people....the kind of people that dont go out much, so when they do go out they dont know how to handle or control themselves. It was annoying.

In typical Louie Devito fashion....he opened with 30 minutes of songs everyone knew....songs people came to hear him play....then he played an hour and a half of songs that nobody knew wtf were....anthem hard house shit......then closed with a few more familiar tracks. But by then most everyone had left.

Not the best i've seen him, although the new mix of DJ Sammy Heaven :eek:

And also, I must add....for all you haters of his dj style....he was dropping a line from psycho x girlfriend all night....you could just barely hear it....then the second to last track he dropped the whole spoken word part ! How's that for mixing !

Originally posted by vicman

since we know jessica well look for her..i guess tinybf will coordinate that and i'll tag along, some more people will also come up..i have a feeling that FUBAR will be in the house on saturday...cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Vic I really hope I don't have to lead you around by the hand again :rolleyes::D

I'll give Jess a call to see what the plan for the meet up is. Snatch - can't wait to meet ya hon! TJ5 - Can't wait to "officially" meet you.

p.s. i hope this doesn't show up twice... cp hiccuped on me!