Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DiscoBlood Bath//Disco 2000Party//limelight

DiscoBlood Bath//Disco 2000 party/limelight

I will go to this party if and only if Michael Alig is promoting it. Because I know the stage show would be off the hook. Nothing like you see in SF. If he was promoting maybe he can bring back the guy who lets say pulled lit x-max lights out of his ass!

I feel so cheated when I go to SF on theme nights. The stage shows suck compare to the shit he used to do. For $40 bucks I wouldn't mind sitting on Vivacious back and riding him/her up and down the stairs a few times. Shit I'll pay $50.

There are still some club kids around. James St. James is in LA, Kenny Kenny at Spa. By the way has anyone here read the book?

I'm curious to see what are some of your favorite parts. One of mine would be when the drug dealer mixed up the K and coke and sold K to a Latin King gang member. He went into a K hole and when he came out went to murder the dealer......Funny Shit.

How about when Michael Alig put the body in the box tossed it in the HUdson River and instead of sinking to the bottom it floated away......Hello Staten Island... So when you kids enter Limelight when it reopens remember you are entering history..Not many people get to do that......

Please don't think I "m making fun of poor Angel no one deserve to die that way......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by irenegade7

It's already out check your mom/pop video store....Read the book though

funny as hell....I"m not a big reader myself but just couldn't put it down..

I think he's refering to the new

movie "party Monster" coming out

next year...(great cast)

If you want to see where

the NEW freak show is check

out Larry Tee's LUXX parties..

"Berlinsburg"

(Electro-clash aint a rave thing

but it's got a similar

thirst for the out landish and exotic

characters..) And if you remember,

larry use to host the stage shows

back at disco 2000...

This little write up I did

a few months ago might interest ya:

"DISCO 2000" (Where have all the "CLUB KIDS" gone?)

-->http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121639&highlight=disco+2000<---

The booth had some great DEJAVU

feed back as well:

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24196&highlight=Disco+2000

(Here's a little rehash 411 on the movie

coming out in 03 starring Makulay Culkin)

http://www.upcomingmovies.com/partymonster.html

Cast: Macaulay Culkin (Michael Alig), Seth Green (James St. James), Wilson Cruz (Angel Melendez), Daniel Franzese, Lucy Liu (Alessandra), Natasha Lyonne, Marilyn Manson (Christina), Dylan McDermott (Peter Gatien), Diana Scarwid (Elke Elig), Chloe Sevigny, John Stamos, Wilmer Valderrama (DJ Keoki)

Based Upon: The true story of New York nightclub promoter Michael Alig, whom was also the subject of an hour-long 1998 documentary of the same title (that aired on Cinemax after a premiere at Sundance). Alig friend James St. James (played by Seth Green) has also written a book about the times and the murder, Disco Bloodbath.

Premise: Set in the New York nightclub scene of the late 1980's and 1990's, this is the story of Michael Alig (Culkin), a Club Kid party organizer originally from Indiana, whose extravagant life was sent spiralling downward when he boasted on television that he had killed his drug dealer and roommate, Angel Melendez (Cruz). (Seth Green plays Alig's best friend, James St. James, and the film's narrator; Scarwid plays Alig's mother)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1129092

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000K2SP/qid=1037279627/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_3/002-6466746-4996851?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

don't know if you guys know about this. amazon sells the original party monster. the documentary with real footage of real clubkids, limelight footage, tunnel, outlaw parties. shows james st. james and michael alig cooking k- lots of stuff.. for any of the younger folks who wonder what it was like, i would recommend buying this and checking it out. if i find my copy, i will save via my pc and make available for download.

dami

Guest tilly

the documentary and book are both worth owning! read the book then watch the documentary! the book gives more detail then you can meet the cast!

The Runion party is coming up also......

St james, Myself, n EVEN Michael From Behind bars are cooking something up....

an idea wa to wait for the opening.....so that's prob whats happening......but it will be in NYC.....

when everything comes together....ill let everyone know..

>me

hahaha

Josh the mouse?!! where is he now?

i remember him.....lol he was friends with KAtty

We called her, Lumpy Pussy...lol

she was tight with Paris..i think?

anyway, bleached hair and piercing's? kinda hard....lol

but ya i was arond then.....hahaha.....GsssssssT knows who i am. and a few other's who i made Swear to god, they would never leak my identitty to clubplanet...lol

PM me.....

Originally posted by irenegade7

DiscoBlood Bath//Disco 2000 party/limelight

I'm curious to see what are some of your favorite parts.

My Favorite part is James St. James making a profit off of Michael and Angel's tragedy and turning it into some flimsy comical murder.

Quality friendship there.

Thanks for destroying nightlife guys.

-iliana

:mad:

omg.....could you be more of a stupid bitch or what?

We didint destroy nightlife....

the end of the 80's SUCKED....ok.......it was SHIT

AREA WAS OVER. danceteria was practically Dead. and it was all about sitting in clubs looking Fab.....and doing Coke....

Micheal was a MAsterMind of the early 90's....

EVERYONE in the WORLD was tryng to get into limelight then.

EVERYONE.....and even if u werent a club kid...or a drug addict....u still wanted to be there....there was ART, Color, MUSIC, n DRUGS

we didnt Destroy it...it got very dark like anything involed with Drugs does..... and micheal turned into a Monster....but We didint know him as a monster we knew him as a Quirky little prick we all loved n chilled with...4 nights out of the week.....

yes it got messy in the end but that didint ruin nightlife....

DRUGS DID.......and a new shitty generaton came up...who were not original to do anything "FUN", than Go to fucking Factory and wear sun glasses in clubs.....Hahahahaha

so dont pull your im 23> Im a WOMAN Here my ROAR >>

Night clubs suck cause the kids fucked it up "Routine"

It's old......lol

we all had fun.....

sucks you didint:laugh:

and fuck...im 30 and im still having fun. lol

GET OVER IT

hahahaha

Do you know whatever happend to DESI MONSTER?, or Raymond X-Ray? I was friends with them from back home....and at LL. We might have met before! Oh yeah!!! and even Sushi...wheres he at??

Those were fucked up times...look at me now!:eek: :eek:

still partying like I'm 20 still....now just 30 !!!

I used to see Astro Earl @ TWILO and he would be like" HOLY SHIT" "Look how much you've changed" FUNNY...then I would walk around with him and end up bumping around with him LOL !

I'm a MESS!!

Originally posted by jaysea

Desi was doing something a while ago at Bar Do" or something like that.some drag club.....

i still see Astro, lol.....J

Oh my god ASTRO!

Christ the names are coming out of the

wood works!

WHERE THE HELL WHERE

YOU BEFORE I MOVED TO

ITALY!??

I was bitching and moaning

about how you all crawled under

rocks and let the Guidos and

hoochies kill clubland for like

years!

If you organize a reunion though..

I'm flying back to NYC ASAP!

(even though I myself wasn't a "club kid"

persay..but had many friends that where

and I knew Micheal)..

I miss that "Circus" like

you wouldn't believe!

(Saw KEOKi at saphier longe

before I left and he told me something

about a reunion being planned..

didn't seem too thrilled..then

again he's a manic fuck like that)

omg.....could you be more of a stupid bitch or what?

We didint destroy nightlife....

the end of the 80's SUCKED....ok.......it was SHIT

AREA WAS OVER. danceteria was practically Dead. and it was all about sitting in clubs looking Fab.....and doing Coke....

Micheal was a MAsterMind of the early 90's....

EVERYONE in the WORLD was tryng to get into limelight then.

EVERYONE.....and even if u werent a club kid...or a drug addict....u still wanted to be there....there was ART, Color, MUSIC, n DRUGS

we didnt Destroy it...it got very dark like anything involed with Drugs does..... and micheal turned into a Monster....but We didint know him as a monster we knew him as a Quirky little prick we all loved n chilled with...4 nights out of the week.....

yes it got messy in the end but that didint ruin nightlife....

DRUGS DID.......and a new shitty generaton came up...who were not original to do anything "FUN", than Go to fucking Factory and wear sun glasses in clubs.....Hahahahaha

so dont pull your im 23> Im a WOMAN Here my ROAR >>

Night clubs suck cause the kids fucked it up "Routine"

It's old......lol

we all had fun.....

sucks you didint:laugh:

and fuck...im 30 and im still having fun. lol

GET OVER IT

hahahaha

Settle down queen....:laugh:

It's funny how you got your Trash & Vaudville panties in a bunch.

I'm not ancient history like yourself. WHile your counterparts where drugging up dressed as Care Bears, I was at home watching the Care Bears. I Thank God for my childhood.

Correction: Art in clubs died in 1986 with Andy Warhol.

The club kids were a bunch of nobodies with lots of make-up. Perhaps there were a small bunch that had true talent and artisitc vision, but the fact that a majority of them had to succumb to drug-use, AND THE GERALDO RIVERA SHOW, destroyed their credibility (I doubt they had any to begin with!)

You better re-think who's the stupid bitch here. Don't be mad because I state the truth.

Be mad because you're on OLD HAS-BEEN who can't let go of the past and has resorted to glorifying an era that destroyed a pivotal part of nightlife. Was disco 2000 the highlight of your life? If so, I pity you.

I also pity you because you're a professional ass-kisser....you're a follower. Living off of SOMEONE ELSE'S idea.

Why don't YOU create a BRAND NEW VISION for our clubbing community? instead of re-iterating the old, and the failed!

WERK IT BITCH!

-iliana

;)

im sorry....lol

i re-read my post and went "wow"

LOL:laugh:

im at work....in a bad mood. i like woke up with this Evil mood...

and im sititng at my desk, secretively killing everyone who comes near me, LOL

so i am sorry for being a cunt....had nothing to do with you...

Sorry.......*HUH*

anyway.....well in 3-4 months when my club is READY.....we might take an approach on doing a night with some COLOR....\

And one more thing.......

whatever......

im not a fucking has been, and if i was WHO FUCKING CARES

THERE CLUBS......NOT LIFE

and for speaking terms... its really hard to open a multi million dollar club up in manhattan......and i dont think a dried up scumbag loser like myself could do that.....but wait i am? HUH? LOL..if i was such a has been......not to mention.....im doing it with half my money not a Backer......So Step off your CUNT HOLLYER THAN NOW SHIT

u were watching the carebears.....i was FUCKING THEM

Point blank........have a great day!

:laugh:

Fucking Kids today.......

im sorry....lol

i re-read my post and went "wow"

LOL:laugh:

im at work....in a bad mood. i like woke up with this Evil mood...

and im sititng at my desk, secretively killing everyone who comes near me, LOL

so i am sorry for being a cunt....had nothing to do with you...

Sorry.......*HUH*

anyway.....well in 3-4 months when my club is READY.....we might take an approach on doing a night with some COLOR....\

:lol3:

You are so TIRED!

Stop being such a poseur!

-iliana

Hunny............... Hahahaha

PLEASE

dont u have a class or something?

im not gonna fight with some little inbreed Fucking CUNT

ok........im stepping off my Stage.....

if u want to Take this

Further.....................................

ill be at Vinyl Saturday.......maybe we can CHAT Bitch

And one more thing.......

whatever......

im not a fucking has been, and if i was WHO FUCKING CARES

THERE CLUBS......NOT LIFE

and for speaking terms... its really hard to open a multi million dollar club up in manhattan......and i dont think a dried up scumbag loser like myself could do that.....but wait i am? HUH? LOL..if i was such a has been......not to mention.....im doing it with half my money not a Backer......So Step off your CUNT HOLLYER THAN NOW SHIT

u were watching the carebears.....i was FUCKING THEM

Point blank........have a great day!

Fucking Kids today.......

Jibber Jabber.... Let's get off the "let me try to impress strangers on clubnyc" and go make something of yourself.

I'm still waiting for the ground breaking idea!

-iliana

:D

and again......

i dont want enemies....So

we disagree about something......if my day wasent going as bad as it is, i would not argue about this, but for you to chim in on it destroying night life annoyed me, since u Werent EVEN THERE.

and to be Honest..no i dont look back on disco200o of my heyday.

i look back with alot of good memories, and alot of bad, alot of people that i was clsoe to are now gone....Drugs,sex, and everything....and there was ART in it.....atleast in the begining. u werent Around...u cant make judge's.....and im not kssing ass...

i just dont wanna fucking Call someone a dumb cunt on a fucking message board, rather do it to your face.........lol

and Again

YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM....DONT LET A SCREEN NAME ON A MESSAGE BOARD MAKE U THINK IM JAYSEA> FROM OHIO AND IM A MALE......AND IM 22................................

IT'S A SCREEN NAME......

loved the poser commet....stil laughing here....haha

anyway....i dont wanna argue.. again, im sorry

Hope your day is better than mine.....

Me

Hunny............... Hahahaha

PLEASE

dont u have a class or something?

im not gonna fight with some little inbreed Fucking CUNT

ok........im stepping off my Stage.....

if u want to Take this

Further.....................................

ill be at Vinyl Saturday.......maybe we can CHAT Bitch

Skip Vinyl. It's time for your aids test bitch! It's long overdue you disease infested CLUB KID!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

-iliana