Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many languages do you speak?

sassa

Originally posted by monicac

Yeah actually I got a lot done today......15 min speech on Sufism, check. 15 page paper in intellectual propery rights? check. It´ll be all over soon....yo do they have like instant messaging on this site?

yes....go to where it says messegeboards homepage on top..under it should be some options like...

photos profile...and pm's....click on pm's....and go on from there ;)

Originally posted by sassa

i want to learn german

You know some German, right? I knew what you were asking in that reply about San Diego, although the first sentence was a little awkward.

I understand a lot of Spanish, enough German, and a little Japanese. Don't really speak any of them, though. I mostly use a sort of ghetto-growl when I'm talking that's pretty difficult to decipher even to my friends. I tend to communicate with facial expressions more than anything unless I'm online and typing random bullshit.

Originally posted by heretic909

You know some German, right? I knew what you were asking in that reply about San Diego, although the first sentence was a little awkward.

I understand a lot of Spanish, enough German, and a little Japanese. Don't really speak any of them, though. I mostly use a sort of ghetto-growl when I'm talking that's pretty difficult to decipher even to my friends. I tend to communicate with facial expressions more than anything unless I'm online and typing random bullshit.

German I picked up from a very good friend of mine from there...it's really elementary though :(