Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

How would you rate yourself-looks wise-on a scale...

how i rate MYSELF?? haha 10++ at LEAST :)

others will probably rate me 8 or so, but it really all depends on how you feel about yourself, how big your ego is. and i can tell you, my ego is SKYHIGH :)! how you feel about yourself is a MAJOR point in how attractive others find you.

facial structure for example is only to a little degree attractive, what we see as attractive is the body-language that comes with it (which is determined by our "state" = big ego, good selfconfidence = good bodylanguage), the way we hold our heads, the way we look, what is communicated through your eyes, how it looks like when you laugh, etc.. attractiveness is based A GREAT DEAL on mini-mimiks you wouldn´t even notice conciously, but you do so subconciously.

for example, an 8 with SKYHIGH confidence and selfesteem can easily be rated 1-2 points highter (= a 10) while an 8 with low self esteem can easily be down-graded 1-2 points (=6).

so this doesn´t mean a 4 could get rated a 10 just when he has high selfconfidence and selfesteem, but he can be rated easily to a 6.

ever noticed how poeple look better when they go to the gym? now do you think they look better because the muscles are built or MAINLY because *they* feel better about themselves now?

Originally posted by tastey

others will probably rate me 8 or so, but it really all depends on how you feel about yourself, how big your ego is. and i can tell you, my ego is SKYHIGH :)! how you feel about yourself is a MAJOR point in how attractive others find you.

...i would take 2 points off the bat for you being so wordy on a consistant basis...do you ever have a short answer for anything?...

Originally posted by rizzo

see what I mean?

All of these infidels are from the School of Stuart Smally "I am Special". Nobody went below a 6, when infact 99.85% of this board is lower than 4's.

THAT'S NOT NICE. :nono: I'M SURE THERE'S SOME UGLY PEOPLE ON HERE BUT THERE'S ALSO SOME GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE AS WELL. I KNOW MOST OF THE MIAMI BOARD AND THEY AREN'T ALL UGLY. :D