Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else see that Marshall-Miami game?

lolahotass

Hey did any of you guys see the finish to that Marshall-Miami of Ohio football game last night on ESPN?

Talk about some piss poor officiating in the last 2 minutes of the game...... They were playing IN Marshall okay - Marshall is down by 5 points - so they need a TD to win the game....

The refs called not one, but 2 pass-interference calls against Miami - and the calls were sooooooooo bad.... Even the guys calling the game for ESPN said they weren't right....

So Marshall scores - the fans rush the field... one of em' runs by an assistant coach - he levels the dude..... stretcher takes the fan off the field, coach gets arrested.

It was classic entertainment....:D Miami of Ohio got raped though... bullshit calls. Where's ol' Paterno when you need em'?

Lola:tongue:

Oh my gosh - those two pass intereference calls were not even close...

No contact on either one.

Shit shit calls. And I'm glad the coach dropped that kid. They shouldn't allow fans on the field anyway. They should be ashamed that their was such piss-poor officiating.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Oh my gosh - those two pass intereference calls were not even close...

No contact on either one.

Shit shit calls. And I'm glad the coach dropped that kid. They shouldn't allow fans on the field anyway. They should be ashamed that their was such piss-poor officiating.

Oh hell no!

The DBs went over the back of the receivers..... those were good calls, and its a college game of course the fans should be allowed onto the field. they are alumnis and simply wanna celebrate, but you know for a fact theres a MAJOR law suit heading somebodys way....

Originally posted by dnice35

I still dont see nothing wrong with kids rushing the field to celebrate.

Actually, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, but the fact is, now this punk focker will sue Miami of Ohio for all it's worth cuz he's a total tool and rushed the field and got knocked down by the coach...

But in all honestly, i don't care really cuz I don't attend college games unfortunately (no time) and if I did, it's not my style to rush the field. Last time I went to a college game was the National Title game held at Pro Player in '98. And no, I didn't rush the field when the game was ova - I did hit up the beer tent though:tongue:

Lola;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

Actually, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, but the fact is, now this punk focker will sue Miami of Ohio for all it's worth cuz he's a total tool and rushed the field and got knocked down by the coach...

But in all honestly, i don't care really cuz I don't attend college games unfortunately (no time) and if I did, it's not my style to rush the field. Last time I went to a college game was the National Title game held at Pro Player in '98. And no, I didn't rush the field when the game was ova - I did hit up the beer tent though:tongue:

Lola;)

Theres always a reason to hit up the beer tent. Win or lose Im there, If my team loses I drink my sorrows away. If they win I drink cause Im celebrating. :beer:

anyways back to the point, that kid didnt just get "knocked down", that fucker(asst. coach) hit him or something. You dont get a concusion just for being pushed to the ground.

Originally posted by dnice35

Theres always a reason to hit up the beer tent. Win or lose Im there, If my team loses I drink my sorrows away. If they win I drink cause Im celebrating. :beer:

anyways back to the point, that kid didnt just get "knocked down", that fucker(asst. coach) hit him or something. You dont get a concusion just for being pushed to the ground.

BEER RULEZ:beer: :pint: :pint:

No, that kid ran out on the field and (in all honestly - and I'll only admit this cuz I'm drinkin' .. LOL) he accidently bumped into the coach.... The coach in turn, whipped around and shoved him real hard to the turf. He whacked his head and that, my friend, is how he got the concussion!!

Gosh Damn I need my own tv show:laugh:

Hey we will have to watch a game together sometime........ I can show you the difference of pass interference and non-pass interference:laugh: ;)

Lola:D

Ok I am a little drunk myself (mind you I am at work). I have to admit, I saw the replays and one of the calls was bogus, the other was a legit call.

"Hey we will have to watch a game together sometime........ I can show you the difference of pass interference and non-pass interference"

I defentely have to show you a thing or two about football :D