Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone else watch J Lo's Interview?

Just wonderin.... :D

I was actually much more impressed with her than I thought I would be. She seems really sweet and sensitive.

I've always been skeptical about her bc she has jumped from man to man, but she seemed very genuine and honest about her feelings in this interview. When she was on Oprah and was with Chris Judd, she wasn't AT ALL like how she was tonight.

AND DAMN THAT RING IS HUGE! :tongue:

Anyone else watch it? Comments?

Although she grew on me a little last night, is there really a reason that she has to get married AGAIN? Even to just be engaged is a little ridiculous! Geez, the ink isn't even on her divorce papers #2 let alone dry! She did seem sweet last night, but I personally think it was more of an act then anything else.

Beautiful ring though.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I dont think she should be acting! If Ben Affleck was my fiance, I would be walking on clouds too.. :D

hmm i think i might be like the only girl who doesn't think that ben is hot.... i mean he's a good looking guy, but i don't think he's anything too special!?!?!?

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yeah but what she said made perfect sense and I don't think she was acting.

Yeah I mean why would she act, Ben is exactly like her usual taste in men and it's not like they've got 2 movies coming out together or anything. Makes perfect sense!

Originally posted by mystify82281

hmm i think i might be like the only girl who doesn't think that ben is hot.... i mean he's a good looking guy, but i don't think he's anything too special!?!?!?

Its not that he is like ALL THAT...but all together I think he is a nice little package... ;) -IMO

i watched it last night...

the only part of it i thought was fake was when she tried to act like she wasnt as demanding as people say with what she wants in her dressing room etc...i totally believe that she IS demanding when it comes to that stuff..and she tried to play so innocent

i love watching stuff on her though because i think she's so beautiful...i always LOVE her makeup..and style...especially in the jenny from the block video

WOW...i can only imagine how much that couple is gonna be worth when married..its unreal!

Personally, I've always been a fan but last night she really impressed me. I thought she seemed very genuine about her feelings and no one knows if any relationship will ever last but she seemed like a little kid in love for the first time.

And that ring was absolutely beautiful! Also, this morning the guys on KTU said in person she looks even prettier and more flawless!!!!!!

p.s. and her make-up in the new video is awesome especially that red shiny lipstick!

Originally posted by elens73178

I watched it and it definatly made me warm up to her more but I still think she's not what she seems to be. I also think she was acting sweeter than she really is.

Did anyone watch the little interview with Whitney at the end I missed it please fill me in:D

Hey girlie, they only showed a preview at the end. The real interview is 3 weeks from last night. I believe Dec.4th is the date. Looks good!

Originally posted by elens73178

I watched it and it definatly made me warm up to her more but I still think she's not what she seems to be. I also think she was acting sweeter than she really is.

Did anyone watch the little interview with Whitney at the end I missed it please fill me in:D

It didn't really answer much, they only showed her tear up about her father, say she wasn't afraid of Bobby, say she is tall & thin not sick and that the highlight of her career was singing at the Super Bowl. It was really just an extended commercial for the interview in 3 weeks. Her speaking voice & her demeanor, didn't seem right to me though. Can't wait to see it!

Originally posted by Kermzy

It didn't really answer much, they only showed her tear up about her father, say she wasn't afraid of Bobby, say she is tall & thin not sick and that the highlight of her career was singing at the Super Bowl. It was really just an extended commercial for the interview in 3 weeks. Her speaking voice & her demeanor, didn't seem right to me though. Can't wait to see it!

I am excited for this one! All with the gossip!

I was alittle impressed, but I still dont like her...but her engagement ring is RIDICULOUS and her proposal was even more RIDICULOUSLY UNFAIR;)

Her etiquette still sucked...Ms. Lopez..."Realer" is not a word.

Ben Affleck can do soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

But all in all it was a good interview:)

I watched the interview last night and personaly I think it was all an act. J Lo is a sell out. When she first became famous I thought she was geat but I feel that fame and the "bling-bling" got to her head. I am from Castle Hill and I can tell you it is no where near the south Bronx! She doesn't know that ghetto is.

What's with taking Big Pun's beats?--- I guess she learned allot from Puffy.

-------Former J Lo Fan

Although I still love that ASS!

I watched it as well and Also was impressed. I still think she has a few issues. I think we all seem to forget she had a very serious relationship with Puffy for 2 years then was engaged 3 months after they broke up. now She has only been apart from Chris Judd for how long? 5 months or somethign and she's engaged again?

I hope for her sake, the marriage to Ben works out nicely.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I was alittle impressed, but I still dont like her...but her engagement ring is RIDICULOUS and her proposal was even more RIDICULOUSLY UNFAIR;)

Her etiquette still sucked...Ms. Lopez..."Realer" is not a word.

Ben Affleck can do soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

But all in all it was a good interview:)

Chica I think you are a tad harsh!!! I thought her etiquette was very imressive. She answered EVERY question - and the majority of them were EXTREMELY personal, I give her mad props for exposing so much of her private life to millions of viewers.....

Oh and one more thing - I think Ben is extremely lucky - Jennifer Lopez is gorgeous, ambitious, driven, smart, and most importantly he loves her!!! Why would you say he could do better????

:D

J Lo is an example of how good management & the right people behind her can make an average talent (hot looking but dull & uninteresting) look like so much more - BTW - how dumb is her song "Jenny From The Block" We know you're rich, bitch & you have changed.

Also, is she the new Mariah, do we have to hear all her next cd's made with the same formula?