Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone else watch J Lo's Interview?

Originally posted by dtrave

J Lo is an example of how good management & the right people behind her can make an average talent (hot looking but dull & uninteresting) look like so much more - BTW - how dumb is her song "Jenny From The Block" We know you're rich, bitch & you have changed.

Also, is she the new Mariah, do we have to hear all her next cd's made with the same formula?

whoa guess you don't like her too much huh :blank:

The deal is that this is all a publicity stunt just like the wedding before with chris. Whenever miss thing has some new venue coming out she always makes it a point to do an interview and get married. She is the new Liz Taylor. The ring was probably borrowed from harry winston just like a lot of other shit she wears and I'm sure big ben didnt just fork up 3.5 million for that rock on the spot. Give me a break already. Im not saying i dont like her music cause i do but in the acting department i think she needs a little help. She's turning into a sellout. WHATEVER I'm over jlo and i used to love ben but now im not so sure. As the saying goes:opposites attract! Enough with the publicity bullshit....you need a ghetto rat who will whip your ass bitch!!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

Just wonderin.... :D

I was actually much more impressed with her than I thought I would be. She seems really sweet and sensitive.

I've always been skeptical about her bc she has jumped from man to man, but she seemed very genuine and honest about her feelings in this interview. When she was on Oprah and was with Chris Judd, she wasn't AT ALL like how she was tonight.

AND DAMN THAT RING IS HUGE! :tongue:

Anyone else watch it? Comments?

did j-lo get her boobs done the looked bigger i think she did she lays had small boobs they look bigger maybe ill just call her up and ask her ( i use to date her)