Bam bom ba bom bam bom ba bom...

dgmodel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am serious, i don't like gold.

if i have jewelry, i prefer white gold or silver.

i guess i don't care about the ring really as much as other girls would.

a flower would be nice...but the look in his eyes and the tremor in his voice would be enough for me.

i'm not a fan of that tear drop cut...and combining that piss yellow stone (( citrine? )) with platnum is god awful....

...I've actually always wanted a very simple ring, preferably princess cut, with bagettes on the side, platnum of course. Nothing fancy tho...Everyone thinks I'm crazy...I'm always getting told I should expect a huge rock on my hand... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vikkii123

BD_000_03_5_5.jpg

That looks exactly like my friend's engagement ring- very beautiful and classy. Oh my gid, the second ring DG posted is the one I want. My friend actually got it when she got engaged about 2 months ago. The Tiffany Lucida cut- I am in love!!!

..i agree with marci.........expensive or not....that yellow diamond is fugly..........

if i HAD to pick from above....i would say the second one....however....square cut diamonds tend to lose their sparkle....don't ask why i know that!........

....i plan on designing my own...cause i hate having unoriginal jewelery......i have yet to see anything that i like either....(not that i am 'looking').........so my fiance is just gonna have to plan ahead......propose WITHOUT a ring if he knows what's good for him.....THEN....take me to a jeweler.....or propose AT the jeweler like in 'sweet home alabama'!.........

Yeah I really don't like any of these choies... !!!

If I had my pick, I'd just want a round solitaire in either white gold or platinum. Preferably it would be a nice size!!! (lol who mentioned being materialistic?!!?) but come on! Girls love diamonds!!!!

I'm not into all the overdesigned rings, I like them simple, elegant, and classic.

Originally posted by marcid21

i'm not a fan of that tear drop cut...and combining that piss yellow stone (( citrine? )) with platnum is god awful....

...I've actually always wanted a very simple ring, preferably princess cut, with bagettes on the side, platnum of course. Nothing fancy tho...Everyone thinks I'm crazy...I'm always getting told I should expect a huge rock on my hand... :rolleyes:

that yellow diamond is prolly one of the rarest and uniqe diamonds you could ever find/buy... (doesnt have to be cut in that shape eitehr)

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah dude, where did you find that thing, I went ring shopping w/ my cousin recently (he's getting married not me) and the more yellow a diamond is the cheaper it is, something THAT yellow is probably not worth it's weight in shit.

that piece of shit is selling for $79,000 dollars... (U.S.)

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yeah I really don't like any of these choies... !!!

If I had my pick, I'd just want a round solitaire in either white gold or platinum. Preferably it would be a nice size!!! (lol who mentioned being materialistic?!!?) but come on! Girls love diamonds!!!!

I'm not into all the overdesigned rings, I like them simple, elegant, and classic.

thats why i said post something you do like if you dont like either..