Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hippodrome - Springfield - HELP!

decstacy

MCChase

I posted the same type of comments a few months ago, and some chick told me that they like it the way it is...BIG AND LAME.

What a shame, build a great venue like that and the ruin it by playing cheesy crap....that is like buying a Ferrari and refusing to drive it more than 50 mph.....

WHAT A WASTE!!!!

No, the asylum is the old club kaos. Hippodrome is down the street....you can't miss the big neon sign on main street just before the train tracks.

I emailed the club telling them what they need to do, but no reply. They need to have at least one night a week with trance, house music....all night.

They could set a new standard for clubbing in western mass. I've been to some great clubs (twilo(nyc), crobar (miami and chicago), centro-fly (nyc), liquid (miami), Firestone (orlando), La Boom and Daddo-o's (cancun)...to name a few), and this place has the potential of many of these....if they had the right djs. But that is a big IF! Well, until they do, I'll keep making the drive down to NYC.

Will some dj please come to this place and play some real trance and house music? This venue is awesome, but they play some crap-ass music. There is a $250,000 light system here and they are wasting it by playing humpty dance and Grease soundtrack remixes! It's located in downtown springfield...the old paramount theater. Check out their web page for pix.....www.hdrome.com. Please help before this great place becomes another cheesey springfield hangout.....oh damn...too late!

Archived