angelicious

i love:

decorating the tree

presents and money from relatives i never see

presents and money in general

great sales the day after

no school for a month!!

baking christmas cookies!!

midnight mass on christmas eve and seeing all the herbs from my high school :tongue:

seeing all my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.

i can't wait! :bounce:

My Fireplace on Xmas morning

watching Miracle on 34th St and The Ref...my 2 fav Xmas movies

Xmas Spectacular at Radio City

My Xmas ties

U2's version of Christmas(baby please come home)

Football

New Years

family and friends

what I hate bout Xmas

Being Single

wrapping...

shopping for my mom..she is the hardest

i hate wrapping soooo much. Its one thing I am bad at. A few years ago I was seeing this girl and She came over the night b4 Xmas eve and she wrapped all my gifts for me. Its funny cuz i was tryin to distract her and she was like "get away, i am focused on wrapping!!"

Originally posted by thehype

i hate wrapping soooo much. Its one thing I am bad at. A few years ago I was seeing this girl and She came over the night b4 Xmas eve and she wrapped all my gifts for me. Its funny cuz i was tryin to distract her and she was like "get away, i am focused on wrapping!!"

LOL that's like my mom - I swear she must have worked in the Gift Wrap Department once in her life, because she is a MASTER...

She gets all mad at me when I try and it comes out all crappy.....:D

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

The best part of Xmas is the lights on everyones houses. The thing i hate most is shopping for gifts:( (I only like to buy myself things) j/k

I love Xmas shopping...for some reason, during that time of year its fun...the only place I do dread is TOYSRUS...What a nightmare!! Its full of nasty troll like employees who are beyond rude and PYSCHO moms who will give you a beat down if you are even walking in the same direction as the toy they are going to grab

The lights are SOOOO nice to look at...what's even funnier to look at is my half bald stepdad with a staple gun on the roof putting those suckers on:laugh:

Originally posted by mystify82281

The best house to see in NJ is that mansion in Mahwah - That place looks AMAZING with all the lights, and elvis stuff!!!

If you've never seen it, check it out!!! :aright:

I go every year, and there's like TONS of cars lined up to get down the street to see it!!!!!

Def the best display of lights 've ever seen, the whole block goes all out. You can see the illumination in the sky on the way there.:eek: Wouldnt want to pay that electrical bill:D