Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Role Call for Riverstreet Friday - DJ Hot Rod Picotto

So who's going to show some love tomorrow at RS for your friend and mine, Mr Lightning Rod Digga? We'll be showing up early with the Rod-digga entourage. it's gonna get nutty.

Rod will be well-rested for this event because tonight angelicious and deelite promised to make him some warm milk and massage his temples to the beat of Aftermath until he falls asleep.

GONNA BE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!! Good luck ROD!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gidde the fu*k up!!!!!........I have been waiting for this day for about 7 years now.......no pressure buddy......all the work will pay off. Now I dont have to listen to you cranking your system all day in your house!.......to everyone that knows roddigga.....come out and support this fool......and lets get a little nutty in there!!!!......the crew will be there from open to close!!!.....drinks on roddigga all night :D:laugh::D

Make that drinks on Dondiezel and I am there. I expect to see you in rare form Dondiezel. Maybe even Blurrrrrryyyyy. Oh yeah, I forgot, you have to be on your best behavior that night. Too bad.I am going to see the Phillapino Phenom after work to try and calm him down and help in his selection process.

Rod better drop something silly as he puts it.

Originally posted by siscokid

Make that drinks on Dondiezel and I am there. I expect to see you in rare form Dondiezel. Maybe even Blurrrrrryyyyy. Oh yeah, I forgot, you have to be on your best behavior that night. Too bad.I am going to see the Phillapino Phenom after work to try and calm him down and help in his selection process.

Rod better drop something silly as he puts it.

No more blurryness coming this way......controlled and maintained for now on!!!!!!........and yes sisco.....i will support you with drinks all night because that job at mcdonalds does strap you for cash :D

Originally posted by deeelite1

What are you talking about it cost you 250 dollars to fix the table???

Did Eugenes send you a bill in the mail?

Won't it be nice to be at RS and not have to move heavy furniture just to find a place to dance? I"m excited.

yeah but we're still gonna break some furniture....GONNA BE NUTTTY...

R-R-R-R-R0D DIGGA W-W-W-WERKIN' THA MIX, KTU LEVEL 1/2 DJ ROD DIGGA, THE BEAT OF NEW YORK.........

Originally posted by joegio

Roddigga.....the mixin' mexican'......

the funeral is about to begin.

:laugh:

Eric hottie of the month seeeeeeee u there;)

jenni jugs and piro, you dont wanna know rod, I known him all my life and wish I could go back and change it but cant so now as u can see from the posts back and forth from me to him, I just deal with it.