Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J-Blow & Ben....

sweetie029

personally...

who gives a fuck? neither of them can act...she can barely carry a tune...she doesnt look any better then some girls ive seen on the street...

but i wish anyone in love the best for a marriage...she should wait till her current divorce is final before she gets on with another one...

jblow and jerkoff are not front page news nor are they worthy of much discussion.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I still dont friggin understand the beef against JLo....this gal did everything but suck Bill Clintons dick to get make something out of herself, aint that supposed to a winning hand for the independent gals? what gives gals...I couldnt help noticing that not even one gal gives her credit for her accomplishments.....are we going green all of a sudden but try to mask it as a publicity stunt?

So what if it is....what happened to the notion of "working the sysytem" to better yourself. That gal went so much to make something out of herself...my only "beef" is she didnt thank her big sweet juicy booty for her success in the entertainment industry.

So, please people, dont be ambigous in your judgement (wonder who has the right to)..give the gal some props..she earned her keep,..so it doesnt matter who she fucks or marries,..I personally think she earned it...just let her be, she aint the first one to work the media and public...just look around...lots of fake unions...and the prize winner of the week is Nic Cage and Lisa Marie-I'm-milking-my-dads-fame-to-the-fullest-Pressly.

Shame on all of us, we are all oportunists...deal with it, Jlo understood the system and milked it..dont be playa haters, its unbecoming...you can do better than that.

WTG JLO.....

You've won alotta hearts gal.

Do your thing:bounce:

Dkny gal, I'm sure you've heard JLo's new cd where she also has her beau's in it....it says something 'bout ..."dont get fooled by the rocks...she's still the gal from the block...she hasnt forgotten the people who helped her...and for the grammar issue...she never said she was a linguist....she is who she is...she aint from a stuck-up surburbia family where correct grammar was the norm...so please dont judge her....she relates to her background.

Be thankful you speak and right "correct" grammar...thats your "cup o tea" doesnt mean everybody has to live by it...

But its good to air your opinions just like me, doesnt mean me or you are right.....but please, lets give credit where its due...

GREAT TO BE A GEN Xer....

Originally posted by magellanmax

Shame on all of us, we are all oportunists...deal with it, Jlo understood the system and milked it..dont be playa haters, its unbecoming...you can do better than that.

WTG JLO.....

You've won alotta hearts gal.

Do your thing:bounce:

I agree - She made it and obviously she's doing something right!

So cool 2 see that there are objective gals...kinda renders sense to this crazy world...My say in this is: "A gal who wholeheartedly accepts and challenges competiton, desrves the best the orld has to offer".....WTG misty,....u got a good heart hun..luv it....

dont lose that open mind..its a gem

Originally posted by magellanmax

So cool 2 see that there are objective gals...kinda renders sense to this crazy world...My say in this is: "A gal who wholeheartedly accepts and challenges competiton, desrves the best the world has to offer".....WTG misty,....u got a good heart hun..luv it....

dont lose that open mind..its a gem

Awww thanks Magellanmax - that means a lot!! :kiss2:

You've had some very interesting things to say yourself......

:bounce::D

Personally I think the whole thing w\. her is a crock of shit..... Her longest marriage was a lil over a year.... the other was around 9 mths..... & I may get shit for this but wth.... Is it just me or does neone else notice how she changes ethnicities with each bf. She was latin with the first guy... hip hop with puff or p. or whatever the fuck he is....latin with this last guy who was a dancer.....and now shes all classy and preppy with Ben.... The only thing shes got goin for her is the ass and its not even that great.... I dont know how she makes all these lists of sexiest female ever....Thats also a crock!!!

U guys just need to see Jennifer Lopez (latinstyle)\ JLo (ghettostyle)\Jenny (preppystyle) for what she is.... an overrated average gal whos a fucken maneater!!

*Naomi*

hmm... i go back and forth between tolerating her and being disgusted by her... she's a terrible singer, a miserable actress but i'm not gonna lie... she's gorgeous... yeah there are girls in the bronx with fatter asses (she kinda lost her selena ass since she's become so mainstream) but her eyes and lips are incredibly hot... :drool:!!~

Magellanmax - before you jump on me and accuse me of hating... def. not... yeah she worked her way to the top but she does and say things that aren't too respectable ... the jumping from guy to guy... shes engaged when she's not even single yet... not cool...

just the pennies...

Originally posted by nayohmee

Personally I think the whole thing w\. her is a crock of shit..... Her longest marriage was a lil over a year.... the other was around 9 mths..... & I may get shit for this but wth.... Is it just me or does neone else notice how she changes ethnicities with each bf. She was latin with the first guy... hip hop with puff or p. or whatever the fuck he is....latin with this last guy who was a dancer.....and now shes all classy and preppy with Ben.... The only thing shes got goin for her is the ass and its not even that great.... I dont know how she makes all these lists of sexiest female ever....Thats also a crock!!!

U guys just need to see Jennifer Lopez (latinstyle)\ JLo (ghettostyle)\Jenny (preppystyle) for what she is.... an overrated average gal whos a fucken maneater!!

*Naomi*

:clap: :clap:

Those two herbs can spend their honeymoon in Beirut for all I care :blown: