Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J-Blow & Ben....

sweetie029

seriously.. who r we to judge her? let her do her thing... who are we to say whether she really loves him or not?? im sure the last thing she wants is for people to judge her personal life... but at the same time she probably doesnt care b/c only she knows how she really feels...

whatever.. shes gorgeous.. shes successful.. shes got a bangin career and fiance.. so... :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

seriously.. who r we to judge her? let her do her thing... who are we to say whether she really loves him or not?? im sure the last thing she wants is for people to judge her personal life... but at the same time she probably doesnt care b/c only she knows how she really feels...

whatever.. shes gorgeous.. shes successful.. shes got a bangin career and fiance.. so... :aright:

:aright::clap::clap2:

So true.....

Originally posted by magellanmax

Dkny gal, I'm sure you've heard JLo's new cd where she also has her beau's in it....it says something 'bout ..."dont get fooled by the rocks...she's still the gal from the block...she hasnt forgotten the people who helped her...and for the grammar issue...she never said she was a linguist....she is who she is...she aint from a stuck-up surburbia family where correct grammar was the norm...so please dont judge her....she relates to her background.

Be thankful you speak and right "correct" grammar...thats your "cup o tea" doesnt mean everybody has to live by it...

But its good to air your opinions just like me, doesnt mean me or you are right.....but please, lets give credit where its due...

GREAT TO BE A GEN Xer....

I said I thought her interview wasn't bad at all, I just thought that the way she talked didnt make her sound like the brightest bulb in the box thats all. As far as her CD, I will give credit where credit is due...actually, I bought it tonight:eek: and it has some really great cuts on it...I was just voicing my opinion thats all hun;)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

hmm... i go back and forth between tolerating her and being disgusted by her... she's a terrible singer, a miserable actress but i'm not gonna lie... she's gorgeous... yeah there are girls in the bronx with fatter asses (she kinda lost her selena ass since she's become so mainstream) but her eyes and lips are incredibly hot... :drool:!!~

Magellanmax - before you jump on me and accuse me of hating... def. not... yeah she worked her way to the top but she does and say things that aren't too respectable ... the jumping from guy to guy... shes engaged when she's not even single yet... not cool...

just the pennies...

I agree With u 100% . Like u guys said we dont have a right to judge her but i have to say djmoonshine hit a nail;she say things that aren't too respectable for example when she was @ donnatella versace party she said:

Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow CANT ACT !!!!! This was The Must stupid thing I ever heard, in that case Madonna Should answere:

U NEIGHTHER CAN'T SING !!!!!

I don't care about her but when someone mess with Madonna or Gwyneth means I will not longer like HER/HIM

Originally posted by djmoonshine

hmm... i go back and forth between tolerating her and being disgusted by her... she's a terrible singer, a miserable actress but i'm not gonna lie... she's gorgeous... yeah there are girls in the bronx with fatter asses (she kinda lost her selena ass since she's become so mainstream) but her eyes and lips are incredibly hot... :drool:!!~

Magellanmax - before you jump on me and accuse me of hating... def. not... yeah she worked her way to the top but she does and say things that aren't too respectable ... the jumping from guy to guy... shes engaged when she's not even single yet... not cool...

just the pennies...

You nailed it BIG TIME...those are my thoughts to the tee:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I said I thought her interview wasn't bad at all, I just thought that the way she talked didnt make her sound like the brightest bulb in the box thats all. As far as her CD, I will give credit where credit is due...actually, I bought it tonight:eek: and it has some really great cuts on it...I was just voicing my opinion thats all hun;)

Ok Dk, dont get all tied up in knots, I'm not Jlos' PR guy.lol...probably would be nice though...she's loaded;)

Just thought she's a step ahead of the game, wish I could pull that shit off...(hun);)

Originally posted by sweetie029

Did anyone happen to catch Diane Sawyer's interview with J Lo last night ?? She seems pretty sincere & in love with Ben...What does everyone think ?? Do you think they will have a successful marriage or no ? SORRYYYY....Im juuuust a little bored at work :)

i dont really care, however since you asked for my two cents, i think she always seems sincere and genuine before she gets married... then for some reason a few months later bam... another divorce IMO she has turned into the y2k liz taylor... and more importantly, i used to have the utlimate love jones for her, however now due to her behaviour its really soured my views on/of her...