Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..Resorting to Reality Dating Shows...

sweetie029

a friend of mine (we live in l.a.) called "blind date"'s # and left a message on the service, but no one's called her back yet. she really wants to go on tv and just make an ass of herself 'cause she thinks it would be funny (that's exactly how she'd put it, i'm not making fun of her.).

i think its absolutely ridiculous.... i watched the bachelor for the 1st time the other night :rolleyes: seriously... this guy got with every single one of those 20 some odd girls... and dissed them all.... then proceeded to make them cry when he came on the show as a suprise guest... they were all like "omg but im so in love with him... ive never felt this way about someone before... etc etc"... they dated him a couple times and i think it was all in their head.. they wanted to win the contest so they made the biggest fools of themselves to try and prove who "loved" him more... :blank:

:stupid:

Originally posted by linabina

i think its absolutely ridiculous.... i watched the bachelor for the 1st time the other night :rolleyes: seriously... this guy got with every single one of those 20 some odd girls... and dissed them all.... then proceeded to make them cry when he came on the show as a suprise guest... they were all like "omg but im so in love with him... ive never felt this way about someone before... etc etc"... they dated him a couple times and i think it was all in their head.. they wanted to win the contest so they made the biggest fools of themselves to try and prove who "loved" him more... :blank:

you´re just jaleous

Originally posted by linabina

Yeah, I kinda felt the same way . . but then I thought about it for a bit and realized that those girls have probably dissed more than their fare share of nice guys in their time so all I gotta say is : ROCK ON ASSHOLES!! . . In this case , at least . . ;) . . .

I think that in today's world, there are SO many different and weird places to meet people....

I think these shows are okay, if you're not going there and expecting to meet your soulmate. That's just ridiculous!

But if you can just go and have fun w/no expectations, then fuck it! Go meet some new people, be on tv, whatever makes you happy.

The Bachelor ----- I am a junkie for this show (Don't agree w/its rules, etc though) But those women that were crying need to STOP and realize that they put themselves in that position, they have no one to blame but themselves!

As for Aaron - he is not anything special in my book, so what the fuck are they crying for?!?!?!?

no i would never be on tv. i wouldnt want people to remember me as the chick from whatever show.

about the bachelor, i think it is a fun concept, those girls are stupid for getting wrapped up in this one guy. they should go into it knowing that hes only gonna be with one of them. what i dont understand is, how can he just pick one out of the 20. what if he picks one and she doesnt want him?? also, you would have to be stupid to get with someone under those circumstances. i would go on a date with the guy but if he thought i was gonna do anything more he would be living in a dreamworld lol because i would walk out on him in 2 seconds. bottom line, the girls on the show must be stupid. :laugh:

Yeah I agree the girls are pretty stupid, who the hell would want to go there, knowing how bad the odds were against them, and knowing that when he gets rid of them, they will be forever rejects in the eyes of the public? they barely got their 15 seconds of fame.

But all this has absolutely no affect on me watching the finale Wednesday - I take it as only entertainment!!!! :D

did anyone see the episode of "blind date" where the couple went to a tattoo parlor and the guy had the "blind date" logo tattooed on his arm, as a symbolic gesture of the love he'd just found that night? at the end-of-date wrap-up, the girl said she was really impressed that the guy bled for her.

:eek::confused::laugh:

Originally posted by weyes

a friend of mine (we live in l.a.) called "blind date"'s # and left a message on the service, but no one's called her back yet. she really wants to go on tv and just make an ass of herself 'cause she thinks it would be funny (that's exactly how she'd put it, i'm not making fun of her.).

Two friends of mine that live in SoCal went on Blind Date and "surprise, surprise"..............made fools out of themselves.

That show is so lame, and the men of Southern California are so GAY. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be critical, but damn, they are GAY.

They don't know how to treat women, they have no game, they have no skill. Maybe it's low testosterone levels from something they put in the water. Oh, and I'm not basing this simply on watching this show either.

All you would have to do is import 2-3000 men from the NY/NJ area and spread them out through California, it would balance things out in maybe 4 to 5 years I think.

Originally posted by ou812

Two friends of mine that live in SoCal went on Blind Date and "surprise, surprise"..............made fools out of themselves.

That show is so lame, and the men of Southern California are so GAY. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be critical, but damn, they are GAY.

They don't know how to treat women, they have no game, they have no skill. Maybe it's low testosterone levels from something they put in the water. Oh, and I'm not basing this simply on watching this show either.

All you would have to do is import 2-3000 men from the NY/NJ area and spread them out through California, it would balance things out in maybe 4 to 5 years I think.

I agree...Blind Date would be good if the people were halfway normal.....IMO the women who go on that show are just as fucked up as the guys are.....idk but the people that sign up for this shit need to get a clue :blank:

some of these dating shows are so stupid it is shocking...

me and my cousin used to sit around and smoke and watch elmidate & think it was the funniest shit ever..

its funny because the people on there actually take it seriously when it is so fucken stupid :laugh: we would practically be in tears when the kids would go on these little excursions to the petting zoo n sh1t.