Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..Resorting to Reality Dating Shows...

sweetie029

Originally posted by ou812

Two friends of mine that live in SoCal went on Blind Date and "surprise, surprise"..............made fools out of themselves.

That show is so lame, and the men of Southern California are so GAY. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be critical, but damn, they are GAY.

They don't know how to treat women, they have no game, they have no skill. Maybe it's low testosterone levels from something they put in the water. Oh, and I'm not basing this simply on watching this show either.

All you would have to do is import 2-3000 men from the NY/NJ area and spread them out through California, it would balance things out in maybe 4 to 5 years I think.

you're right. it's rare to find a decent guy in southern california, people tend to be quite fake here...

but i don't agree with jersey men making things better .....they suck too.

just wondering if anyone watched the final episode of the bachelor.... since we're talking about reality dating shows.....

i can't believe he proposed, they seemed like they weren't even comfortable enough with each other, plus they have no plans of moving close to each other, they're doing the whole "long distance" relationship thing.......

i feel bad for the girl who lost... she seemed to genuinely care about the guy.... :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

just wondering if anyone watched the final episode of the bachelor.... since we're talking about reality dating shows.....

i can't believe he proposed, they seemed like they weren't even comfortable enough with each other, plus they have no plans of moving close to each other, they're doing the whole "long distance" relationship thing.......

i feel bad for the girl who lost... she seemed to genuinely care about the guy.... :(

:laugh: but they have only met a handful of times!!

i dont watch but someone told me the outcome, i didnt know there was a million dollars involved. i would be hurt too if i came in 2nd for a million $s.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: but they have only met a handful of times!!

i dont watch but someone told me the outcome, i didnt know there was a million dollars involved. i would be hurt too if i came in 2nd for a million $s.

i just felt bad because she was young and very naive - and thought she was really going to win....

a "break up"(I guess we can call it that) is bad enough, let alone having to re-live it all over again while millions of people are watching.....

Helene( the girl who "won") has the most annoying fkn laugh...

Back to the suject at point though, I feel bad for the girl who "lost" as well. She seemed very innocent and sincere... I think she has to realize ON HER OWN that she is young and that she can find love in a lot better places then primetime TV

Originally posted by mystify82281

i just felt bad because she was young and very naive - and thought she was really going to win....

a "break up"(I guess we can call it that) is bad enough, let alone having to re-live it all over again while millions of people are watching.....

I agree Mystify but the good thing is that she's still young and she is a smart, pretty girl and hopefully she will find someone that is right for her.