Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

Hey Somebitch!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You're just mad b/c I won't stick my cock in your ass! Keep playing with your stinking pussy!:D;)

know what you should try with your girl? let her fuck you in the ass with a strapon, that would be a really cool thing to share with the girl you love so much. she can experience fucking you in the ass and you will love it.

:idea::laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

know what you should try with your girl? let her fuck you in the ass with a strapon, that would be a really cool thing to share with the girl you love so much. she can experience fucking you in the ass and you will love it.

:idea::laugh:

No thanks! Your faggot boyfriend told me to stay away from the plastic dick. He only likes the real one he gets from your brother when you're not around. :moon:

Relax, I'm only kidding since you break my balls all the time! :D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

No thanks! Your faggot boyfriend told me to stay away from the plastic dick. He only likes the real one he gets from your brother when you're not around. :moon:

Relax, I'm only kidding since you break my balls all the time! :D

i wasnt calling you gay & i was serious. since you are so into asses, and you say your girl enjoys it so much, you should feel the enjoyment too. men also have lots of nerves in/around their assholes. it would be fun for you, just as it is for her :D btw, i dont have a brother or a boyfriend but nice try.

Originally posted by somebitch

i wasnt calling you gay & i was serious. since you are so into asses, and you say your girl enjoys it so much, you should feel the enjoyment too. men also have lots of nerves in/around their assholes. it would be fun for you, just as it is for her :D btw, i dont have a brother or a boyfriend but nice try.

Nah, I think I'll pass on that one. I had one girl try to mess with my asshole and I didn't care for it. But I'll lick my girl's or stick my dick in it any day! :D