Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Florida Panthers

guyman1966

Originally posted by dnice35

Is Paul Laus still with the team? I usually dont get into Hockey til' after the football season.

He is out hurt. I doubt he will ever return, but he is still getting treatments from the team. He spend a lot of time with the training staff.

Yea! Panthers TIE! Panthers TIE!.... All these Eastern Block players want to be commies and have everyone win. Yea! Panthers TIE! Panthers TIE!

It was a fun game to watch. Great hitting. By the end of the game the Panthers were out of gas. I brought the entire family. Oh well. I hope we tie again.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Yea! Panthers TIE! Panthers TIE!.... All these Eastern Block players want to be commies and have everyone win. Yea! Panthers TIE! Panthers TIE!

It was a fun game to watch. Great hitting. By the end of the game the Panthers were out of gas. I brought the entire family. Oh well. I hope we tie again.

A tie is better than a loss so that's good.

Plus we have such a young team.... I think that was the 11th or 12th OT game this year!

At least we are gaining more experience!!:D

GO PANTHERS and RED WINGS:eek:

L;)

Originally posted by dnice35

Guyman didnt the Panthers play the Islanders last night? anyone know who won? I fell asleep when the game was 3-3

They were winning going into the third, but gave up the tying goal..... went to OT where the score remained the same... 3-3 tie.

It was weird for me seeing Osgood in an Islanders jersey.... It still looks strange even after a 2 years..........

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

They were winning going into the third, but gave up the tying goal..... went to OT where the score remained the same... 3-3 tie.

It was weird for me seeing Osgood in an Islanders jersey.... It still looks strange even after a 2 years..........

Lola:D

So you were watching the Panthers on the tube again? :nono:

"WTF ----> I must be a bad luck omen when watching them on the tube."

Stay away from the tv when the Panthers are playing...... :mad:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Hell yeah - which Jersey do you sport GM66...

Hope it ain't Pavel Bure:laugh: :laugh::blown:

LNR:D

Well, each member of the family has their own jersey with their name and number. I figured, we'll never have any long term stars so we might as well have our names. Longer shelf life. fyi... Sami wears the "C".