Clubplanet Nightlife Community

> mtv/shotime 24 hour gay/lesbian channel

vicman

Originally posted by pgiddy

it's Gay, literally.......

If I had kids I wouldn't want them to turn on the tube and see that kinda of stuff......as if Barney wasn't bad enough, now this....

If I had kids I *would* want them to see this kind of stuff. . .at about the same time they're ready to be exposed to the blatant and ever-present hetero sex that's splattered all over the TV. No use sheltering 'em, they're going to run into it sooner or later. . . better in a place where the 'rents can explain everything than over at their friend's house IMHO.

BANKY

Okay, now see this? This is a four way road, okay? And dead in the center, is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now at the end of each of the streets, are four people, okay? You following? Up here, we got a male-affectionate, easy-to-get-along-with, no political agenda lesbian. Okay? Now down here, we have a man-hating, angry-as-fuck, agenda-of-rage, bitter dyke. To this side, we got Santa Claus, right? And over to this side -- the Easter Bunny. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

HOLDEN

What is this supposed to prove?

BANKY

I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an S.A.T. question. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first -- the male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny?

HOLDEN

The man-hating dyke.

BANKY

Good. Why?

HOLDEN

I don't know.

BANKY

BECAUSE THESE OTHER THREE ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!

Originally posted by cookiegirl

If I had kids I *would* want them to see this kind of stuff. . .at about the same time they're ready to be exposed to the blatant and ever-present hetero sex that's splattered all over the TV. No use sheltering 'em, they're going to run into it sooner or later. . . better in a place where the 'rents can explain everything than over at their friend's house IMHO.

yeah that's true, but I'll still keep them sheltered....better safe then sorry...........if all else fails disown them.........j/k

I was exposed to everything as a kid and could just do what I wanted and I turned out normal:rolleyes:

Anyways no kids for me, ughh just the thought of it......all though one could come in handy....like get me a beer, pack the bong, etc..

:bong:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

BANKY

Okay, now see this? This is a four way road, okay? And dead in the center, is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now at the end of each of the streets, are four people, okay? You following? Up here, we got a male-affectionate, easy-to-get-along-with, no political agenda lesbian. Okay? Now down here, we have a man-hating, angry-as-fuck, agenda-of-rage, bitter dyke. To this side, we got Santa Claus, right? And over to this side -- the Easter Bunny. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

HOLDEN

What is this supposed to prove?

BANKY

I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an S.A.T. question. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first -- the male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny?

HOLDEN

The man-hating dyke.

BANKY

Good. Why?

HOLDEN

I don't know.

BANKY

BECAUSE THESE OTHER THREE ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!

Whoa, who's Banky and Holden and where did they come from?