Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny vs danny prt2

addyk

We'll be going to this too. Cant decide if we should go to DH v. DT or just go to DT classics night the day before. Last time DH spun 'til 6AM, that leaves not enough of DT, plus DH comes to Balto on DEC 7th. On the other hand - "classics night"? Dont know whatta hell to expect here....

circo loco is free on thursday, i was thinking on going to DT at Limelight (btw nautilus, check first that Limelight is open, because Deep Dish was supposed to open th eplace this past Saturday and it was cancelled since the establishment did not pass the fire code inspection, also see ifthey will have a dress code, the Deep Dish thingy was going to be w/ a dress code and your party had to be with an equal # of girls to guys) that is on the same night, but i've been hearing very good things about circo loco, so i probably end up doing that instead.

circo loco is all tribal and techno. :eek:

Originally posted by nautilus60

We'll be going to this too. Cant decide if we should go to DH v. DT or just go to DT classics night the day before. Last time DH spun 'til 6AM, that leaves not enough of DT, plus DH comes to Balto on DEC 7th. On the other hand - "classics night"? Dont know whatta hell to expect here....

Go to the danny VS danny night ya idiot. not enough danny you say? well maybe if you DONT LEAVE EARLY there will be enough danny t. last time he spun till 1:30 pm or so. so that's 7 hours m'boy. you russians may be able to drink lots but.....you sure dont have the endurance/stamina. and ah thought yous a viking. sheeit!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Go to the danny VS danny night ya idiot. not enough danny you say? well maybe if you DONT LEAVE EARLY there will be enough danny t. last time he spun till 1:30 pm or so. so that's 7 hours m'boy. you russians may be able to drink lots but.....you sure dont have the endurance/stamina. and ah thought yous a viking. sheeit!

OK. Classics night it is.

So many great memories from the first one. I love it when people tell me how great of a time I had there.

It was so wonderful. The fond memories of..............what the hell was I talking about? Oh yeah the car, that was fun. I never thought I would so hard about the color blue in all my life.