Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE SICK OF VENU YET?

theghost

Don't worry that Venu is going down hill faster then a fat woman on ski's. Boston has a new hard house night starting soon. Absolute thursdays is guaranteed to be off the hizzy. Dj's DeSimone, Naples and many others will be rocking the Theatre District every thursday night. They are going to feel the bass pumpming all the way up the street at Venu.

This is what you have all been asking for!!!

venu will be off the hook the next few weeks...some special events coming up such as a mardi gras party and a few guest dj's like Phantom & Viscious and Exit's Tony Draper...

do'nt let the little girls bother you...i have been promoting there since day one and i get the same attitude from them...who cares? they are just little girls...

Millions

Billy-

Stop talking shit trying to start a war between Venu & Absolute. That's not cool..

Phil is cool w/ 6one7 so there's no reason for you to try to start any unnecessary friction.

kara

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Absolute and Venu are not competing against each other, simple another option for Thursday nights....Ghost, if your looking for something new, you sould check out Absolute Thursdays, starting the 25th.. for more info and/or <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> contact me at ksmith530@hotmail.com... night will be hot..

hope to hear from ya

~Kevin

Hey Phil you haven't answered my E-mail yet!!

Who runs the new Absolute Thurs promotions just give me a name!!! You should not give a rat's ass about the imature little girls who go there every week you should now with Absolute Thurs rotate one week Venu another Absolute!!! They have a long way's to grow up!!! Go there for Nailz and the music as well as your boys!! That is what you should do pal!!

I definately do not want to hear this topic becoming a Absolute vs Venu battle. I beleive there is enough people to go around for both clubs. I am friends with Nailz and the whole promotional team at Venu. I do not want my name associated with any kind of BS that may get tossed around between the two clubs. Absolute is simply an alternative club to go to on Thursday night and I hope people dont try and create a battle between the two clubs.

just my .02 cents

Guys As sparkem and rick stated we are not in competition with Venu.We all been friends for a long time and would not want anything to brake that friendship so stop trying to start drama.Venu Thursdays have been very sucessful and believe that it can stand on its own without another thursday night just down the street.

GLENcwm4.gif

Billy,

Who cares about your stupid name?You sound like a child crying for his lollipop back. Jesus!!And far as clubbing till 3pm...Why the fuck would I want to out till 3pm???Unless I have no life.By 6am I'm into some heavy sex.Not killing more brain cells and lookin like a crack head.Richlicious

Billy,

Who cares about your stupid name?You sound like a child crying for his lollipop back. Jesus!!And far as clubbing till 3pm...Why the fuck would I want to out till 3pm???Unless I have no life.By 6am I'm into some heavy sex.Not killing more brain cells and lookin like a crack head.Richlicious

Either way you slice it, you should be at Axis on Thursdays.

Venu is a bunch of candy ravers and underage/annoying kids, listening to crappy Frat Boy NY Hard House.....

Absolute, good luck to them, but I cant see it being much better. Razor and Guido, Warp Brothers and other assorted "cheese", make sure you buy a nice bottle of red wine to accompany the music.

See you at Axis, with Debo and some "real music".

mrkleen...

you can't promote your night without being a DICKHEAD can you??? cause that's the only way you know how to make your night look better...by saying bad shit about another thursday night...good luck if that's the wqay you're going to go about shit cause you will get nowhere

number one...axis does have great music and great dj's...but nailz is a SICK dj that spins phat hard house and if you have ever been to venu you know that nailz can move the crowd...so if you want to say that axis has great music go ahead i will agree with you, but there is no need for you to be a little bitch and start saying shit like that unprovoked...

number two...there is ABOLUTELY NO competition between venu and axis...two COMPLETELY different crowds entirely...

number three...i actually know a good amount of kids that used to go to axis thursdays and now come to venu...never been to axis on thurs but that doesn't look good for your night...

number four...i've talked to people that go to axis just because they don't have to dress up...do you want that crowd??? people who's only motivation is not putting nice clothes on????

what i'm trying to say is you need to stop talking shit bedcause axis and venu are not in competition and even if you wanted to make this personal i could tell you a few points that would make you shut up...so lets stop this now...

Millions

Holden....

I have nothing to do with "promoting Axis", Axis does just fine at that themselves and their list of guest DJs, speaks for itself.

Venu is a tired little club, that has changed its name more times then I care to remember.

If you like, partying with underage frat boys and little girls, no problem, have fun....I have nothign against Nailz, I just dont like what he plays and dont see what the big deal is....but that is just my opinion.

You guys can all have your little circle jerk, and pat each other on the back all night long.....

Meanwhile, I will be with the Jeans and Sneaker crowd, dancing my ass off to sets by John Digweed, Carl Cox, Nick Warren and Quivver......

Nuff Said.

WOW.... this thread sure started some shit....sorry....i was just stating the fact that there will be competition on thurs nights for the same style of music, with Absolute opening up. That place is going to be off the hook. What is the capacity?

------------------

I DON"T EXIST

Hey all just wanted to let everyone know that i will be joining the Paradise Team on thursday nights starting Feb 8. For those of you who don't know who i am, take a minute and visit my web site, sign my guestbook and listen to a couple of my mixes. I have just added a tag-team mix of myself and rick naples (check it out!) I really look forward to thursdays. Oh by the way I AM NOT TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE ELSES THURSDAY NIGHT! just wanted to get that out.

Ace, I don't have to say it, you already know you guys have a great night going, keep up the good work.

Phil, good luck with Absolute! I'll see you there thursday.

NAPLES AND NAILZ.......We are all Friends! We'll Just have fun with the night!

Peace, I'm out!

DJ LENNY C Http://64.70.207.150

Originally posted by holdencaulfld:

mrkleen...

number four...i've talked to people that go to axis just because they don't have to dress up...do you want that crowd??? people who's only motivation is not putting nice clothes on????

Millions

personally..when i want to dance..i want to be in the most comfortable clothes i can. sneakers is a must. i personally love the idea that there is no dress code. i dont go looking like a bum, but there is no need to bust a move in stiff shoes and button down shirts. ya need room ta move people!!!

so axis got my vote. although i was never at venu, sounds phat. i like the hard house being from ny and all. absolute sounds interesting too.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

sonicgroov....

i know what you are saying about dancing in sneakers cause i'm the same way..i would MUCH rather dance in sneakers...but the thing is that i know people who have gone to axis just because they don't want to dress up...i mean they don't know shit about clubs and don't care about dancing...but they won't go to venu cause they have to put nice clothes on...so they go to axis

Millions

PATHETIC!

You guys honestly sound like a bunch of IDIOTS!

"number four...i've talked to people that go to axis just because they don't have to dress up...do you want that crowd??? people who's only motivation is not putting nice clothes on????"

That was a good one<~~~

"If you like, partying with underage frat boys and little girls, no problem, have fun....I have nothign against Nailz, I just dont like what he plays and dont see what the big deal is "

You know that was almost as good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The funny thing is, I use to be one of those...umm....what do you call them "No motivation to put on nice clothes" people that went to Axis thursday night. WHY? Because I could go and listen to NASTY DJ's and dance my ass off, be confertable and I LOVED IT!

OH but wait....I am one of those "LITTLE GIRLS" who goes to VENU THursdays now. Hey Holden....do I dress up? I think so. I go cuz I think it is a fun night with a NASTY ASS dj.

I will agree with one thing though......'TWO DIFFERENT SCENES - NO COMPETETION AT ALL'

Axis provides the city with probably the only place to go and dance and be comfortable and listen to great dj's - even on fridays w/ tim ryan. I think it is great!

I will be at ABSOLUTE every thursday from now on LISTENING TO R. NAPLES w/ DesImone and Whalen once a month upstairs. I Honestly hope this nights goes over real well.

I think every night in boston and every promoter should promote eachother - how aswesome is to have different choices? I think it is great.

Now when you fools are done bickering over whos better and yadi yadi yah then maybe people will see the choices instead of people bashing eachother.

my .02

cwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by vee23 (edited 01-23-2001).]

Archived