Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the first thing you notice about a person?

sassa

Chances are the very first thing that will grab my eye and make me do a double-take... is the person's build, the way he's dressed, his general aura...

But THE most important thing... is the sexy face... intelligent eyes... kissable mouth... chiseled cheekbones.. YUM!

first of all, so a girl even catches my eyes, general body features. how does the body look as a whole, is it lean and fit, are there unproportional parts etc., THEN i look for the "sexual vibe". if i get it i´m ON that bitch :)

i tell ya, show me 100 women IRL and i´ll show EXACTLY which ones are "in heat" and which are not, without talking one word with them. it´s all in the body language!

Originally posted by phatman

...really??...i never heard that before...i had a friend with popeye forearms..you would have loved him...

:rolleyes: Funny wiseass!! ANYWAY..I don't mean like huge muscular forearms...BUT it is sexy like when a guy has a toned forearm where as when they move their hand or wrists you see semi-defined lines...& since hands are one of the first things I look at..his arm immediately catches my attention next