Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know of any websites????

xxsplashxx

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Can any of you girls help me find some websites that have nice designer clothes for women. It's getting closer to Xmas time and i need to get my girlfriend some nice clothes, but dont have the patience to go to the stores. Any ideas?:confused:

What designers does your girlfriend like?

By the way, I'm impressed that a guy will pick out clothes for his girlfriend!!! :D I wish mine would....

Originally posted by mystify82281

What designers does your girlfriend like?

By the way, I'm impressed that a guy will pick out clothes for his girlfriend!!! :D I wish mine would....

She likes Gucci, Louis Vuitton, coach, burberry, bebe, juicy, all the popular designers. I have good taste, so if I pick it, I now she'll wear it (plus, she'll feel too bad to return it:tongue: )

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

She likes Gucci, Louis Vuitton, coach, burberry, bebe, juicy, all the popular designers. I have good taste, so if I pick it, I now she'll wear it (plus, she'll feel too bad to return it:tongue: )

Ok well all of the ones you mentioned have their own websites (Ex www.coach.com, www.bebe.com) where you can look around at all the stuff without having to go into crowded stores!!!

I looked at the Coach website the other day - There are a some CUTE belts and a couple REALLY nice watches......

Also, there is A LOT of good stuff on the Bebe site... shirts, jackets, everything.........!!!!!!

Also - Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus have webistes too and they have EVERYTHING!

Well hope this helps.... Good luck :D

hon,

www.eluxury.com

Oh by the way you better buy me something too.

I am looking at the black and sliver fat dior watch it cost about $500.00 if you dont want to get me that then get me the Dior pilot sunglasses they are only about $275.oo if you dont want to get me that I am in need of another Fendi bag. If you dont want to get me that then just get me a gift cerficate to the chole store in manhattan.

Thanks so much, I will be waiting.