Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your biggest flaw?

purrfect

Originally posted by sassa

........whatever...:rolleyes: since you don't know me personally, think what you like.

. . Oh go fuck yourself, what other image am I supposed to get of you? . . You seem to have this problem with people judging your uber-bitch personality on this board unfairly . . . :rolleyes: . . You want a different response then show a different person . . . Other than that, I'll call you as I see you : A Standard-Fucking-Issue-Thinks-shes-something-special-but-aint-fucking-bitch! . . . :rolleyes: . . . And yeah yeah, play it off, but you know what? . . I bet it does irk you or you wouldn't have taken the minute to respond . . .

. . . I'm looking forward to you not responding, so please, DONT! . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Oh go fuck yourself, what other image am I supposed to get of you? . . You seem to have this problem with people judging your uber-bitch personality on this board unfairly . . . :rolleyes: . . You want a different response then show a different person . . . Other than that, I'll call you as I see you : A Standard-Fucking-Issue-Thinks-shes-something-special-but-aint-fucking-bitch! . . . :rolleyes: . . . And yeah yeah, play it off, but you know what? . . I bet it does irk you or you wouldn't have taken the minute to respond . . .

. . . I'm looking forward to you not responding, so please, DONT! . . . :aright: . . .

no, you're right. i am a stupid, ugly, fat piece of shit who thinks she's the shit and writes about it daily on this piece of shit website of a messageboard. i have no friends outside the internet, i think the old star trek shows are cool, and i tend to drool and spit when i speak. i have a gap in my front teeth, two left feet, a retainer, and mounds of acne on my body. yes, i'm a huge fucking loser,and thank God i was able to go on the internet and find a inquisitive, self-healing guru like yourself to show me the light and the error of my eyes. now, if you will excuse me, i am going to turn on the oven, shut the door,and go shoot myself in the head with my .44 caliber...

fuck off........seriously.

no, you're right. i am a stupid, ugly, fat piece of shit who thinks she's the shit and writes about it daily on this piece of shit website of a messageboard. i have no friends outside the internet, i think the old star trek shows are cool, and i tend to drool and spit when i speak. i have a gap in my front teeth, two left feet, a retainer, and mounds of acne on my body. yes, i'm a huge fucking loser,and thank God i was able to go on the internet and find a inquisitive, self-healing guru like yourself to show me the light and the error of my eyes. now, if you will excuse me, i am going to turn on the oven, shut the door,and go shoot myself in the head with my .44 caliber...

. . You know, if you'd take that advice, the world would be a better place . . :aright: . . .

you sound like an ex of mine, except I wasnt with her long enough for her to go through with the suicied part.....

Originally posted by purrfect

Okay I'm finally posting!

My biggest flaw would be the fact that I am always too nice.... I rarely speak up for myself even when someone is walking all over me.

my biggest flaws are That I am extremely Lazy, Stubborn, and some what argumentative...

. . Why would I want to get to know you if you're coming off as an iron clad bitch? . . . :confused: . .

you misunderstood what i meant....... people THINK i'm snotty or bitchy bc i'm on teh quiet side - in other words, people read me wrong.....

but once they talk to me, and get to know me a little bit, i open up and people see that im really sweet :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

you misunderstood what i meant....... people THINK i'm snotty or bitchy bc i'm on teh quiet side - in other words, people read me wrong.....

but once they talk to me, and get to know me a little bit, i open up and people see that im really sweet :)

. . . And what you have to understand is there are several different types of 'quiet' . . . There's 'shy quiet' . . There's 'stoner quiet' . . . There's 'angry quiet' . . and then there's 'bitch quiet' . . .If people are labelling you a 'bitch' before ever interacting with you one on one then you may be, unconsciously at least, raising your nose at them . . . Think about it for a sec . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by mystify82281

i have a tendence not to be overfriendly to new people and it apparently gets interpreted that i'm a snotty bitch.... but i'm really not once you get to know me :D

Oh my god, people used to say that about me. My one friend was like, I thought you were so mean when I met you but I am just more on the shy side- til you get to know me and then watch out;)

. . . I read in too deeply into what others say . . . I am acutely aware of every single action of all the people around me . . . I'm cripplingly self-conscious and shy . . The list goes on and on . . .

wow...I can't believe you put that into words like that. Although we're probably very different people, you totally just described exactly how I am in most social situations...especially when there are larger groups on unfamiliar people involved. And people always seem to take my social awkwardness as me thinking I am better then them, or too good to associate with the group, which is not me at all. Sometimes I'd be content with just being viewed as a 'weird' kid, instead of 'that asshole.'

I agree with you completely on that one.

Sometimes I catch myself complaining about the most stupid and unimportant things... And sometimes I am jealous and want what other luxuries people have...

Then I stop and think about all the other people in the world who are so much more unfortunate.... :(

I'm too shy, and people who do not know me have thought i was unsocial and cold.ut once I warm up to someone, it's totally different. Those that know me would say that I one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and by no means shy.

I think it's a self protection thing, who knows.

I completely trust with a handshake.

I fall into unconditional love with the first kiss.

I am unable to see my potential.

I forgive without consequence.

I have no incentive to live beyond basic survivial needs.

I have no ignorance to shield me from the cruel truth of lifes every aspect.

and I tend to be somewhat overly dramatic :tongue:

:flame: