Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when are you NOT horny?

weyes

all this recent talk of period sex got me thinking; i really have no sex drive when i'm on the rag, so i wouldn't consider doing it anyway.

i'm also rarely in the mood to go at it in the mornings, although a little :makeout: is good anytime, in my book :D .

which led to my question in this thread:

* when are you not horny, sex board?

Originally posted by weyes

i hear that - some of the stuff here is sketchy :shaky::laugh2: .

lol... yeah... theres a lot more laughing and "oh god!!!"'s than "ohhh thats hot!"

but whatever... theres good info on here from time to time, and the people are always chill so its all good...

Originally posted by joeg

lol... yeah... theres a lot more laughing and "oh god!!!"'s than "ohhh thats hot!"

but whatever... theres good info on here from time to time, and the people are always chill so its all good...

hell's bells :aright: .

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

That's easy! NEVER!!!!!!!

You mean to tell me if you're watching a football game or writing a check for a bill and your guy/girl jumps on you, you won't get it on???

nope.

It would NEVER happen - football is sacred....football IS religon and should NEVER have ANY distractions! :idea:

Originally posted by spragga25

It would NEVER happen - football is sacred....football IS religon and should NEVER have ANY distractions! :idea:

...that's funny...i'm like that too...i'm really anal about watching sports and movies...i want everyone to shut the fuck up...i get all focused and intense...let's not even talk about how i am when i'm watching the sopranos...

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You mean to tell me if you're watching a football game or writing a check for a bill and your guy/girl jumps on you, you won't get it on???

exactly. Especially if i'm working on my car.

they try and get all sly and sexy and crawl across the hood naked, but i just hit em with the hose and say "GET OFF THE DAMN CAR NOW!!!"

it's happened.

Originally posted by phatman

...that's funny...i'm like that too...i'm really anal about watching sports and movies...i want everyone to shut the fuck up...i get all focused and intense...let's not even talk about how i am when i'm watching the sopranos...

My ex used to get all lovey-dovey whenever we were watching tv or a movie... even when we'd spent ten bucks a pop to go to the theatre... he'd get all cuddly and be looking at me with puppy dog eyes... I was always like, umm yeah I'm really not interested in that crap right now... hahahaha, he would get soooo pissed at me! :laugh:

Anyway, I am definitely not horny when I first get up. Once I'm actually awake, it's usually my horniest time of day... but it takes a long time for me to get there...

Originally posted by tastyt

My ex used to get all lovey-dovey whenever we were watching tv or a movie... even when we'd spent ten bucks a pop to go to the theatre... he'd get all cuddly and be looking at me with puppy dog eyes... I was always like, umm yeah I'm really not interested in that crap right now... hahahaha, he would get soooo pissed at me! :laugh:

Anyway, I am definitely not horny when I first get up. Once I'm actually awake, it's usually my horniest time of day... but it takes a long time for me to get there...

i dont like when people tr to be all touchy during a movie either. i especially hate people who you know only got the movie as an attempt to stay in with you.

i am horny when i get up... i love morning sex. whatever, if you touch me the right way im horny, even during a movie i guess :laugh:

Originally posted by cintron

exactly. Especially if i'm working on my car.

they try and get all sly and sexy and crawl across the hood naked, but i just hit em with the hose and say "GET OFF THE DAMN CAR NOW!!!"

it's happened.

hahahahhahahaha, i can believe that!!!

"you're scratching the paint, what the hell is wrong with you!?!?"

:laugh: