Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: when's the lighting of the X-Mas Tree in RC...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phatman

...idk...but what say you to us going to said event and drinking some hot cocoa together...and perhaps exchanging some butterfly kisses...;)

i'm in..you figure out the date, i'll bring the cocoa and i'll pucker up!

Originally posted by tilly

i'm in..you figure out the date, i'll bring the cocoa and i'll pucker up!

"This year's tree is a 76-foot, 7-ton Norway Spruce from Bloomsbury, New Jersey. About 60 miles west of Manhattan.

The Rockefeller Center tree will be lit this year on Wednesday, December 4th, 2002 at 8:50pm following a 2-hour presentation"

werd...i'm takin an early train...packin some cheeba...and will have my lips in perfect working order...:D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phatman

"This year's tree is a 76-foot, 7-ton Norway Spruce from Bloomsbury, New Jersey. About 60 miles west of Manhattan.

The Rockefeller Center tree will be lit this year on Wednesday, December 4th, 2002 at 8:50pm following a 2-hour presentation"

werd...i'm takin an early train...packin some cheeba...and will have my lips in perfect working order...:D

girls really have the power to *work* guys for information! thanks..no need for you anymore!!!!!;)

KIDDING..dec 4th you and I babe! I'll start conditioning my lips with tons of chap stick now!