Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another Friends and Family discount: Nine WEst

nycchic24

:laugh: I'm like the total opposite, every time my mom mentions shopping, I'm in! She's fun to shop with once in a while and it doesn't hurt that she always picks up the tab :tongue:

I did nothing except watch victoria's secret show and the bachelor...... now I'm bored but not tired at all :(

Believe me I'll hook you up with my mom for one day and you'll never want to see the inside of a mall again. It's not like we spend all day going from store to store, we spend ALL day in only 3 stores:bored: . Anyway, I'm going to bed now to stare at the ceiling so good night & I'm sure I"ll see you in the morning:laugh: .

Originally posted by luvle02

Believe me I'll hook you up with my mom for one day and you'll never want to see the inside of a mall again. It's not like we spend all day going from store to store, we spend ALL day in only 3 stores:bored: . Anyway, I'm going to bed now to stare at the ceiling so good night & I'm sure I"ll see you in the morning:laugh: .

You certainly will! Good night hun :D