Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you ever worry that you wont age gracefully?

Originally posted by missdivinity

do ever worry that you wont look attractive when you get old?

or that substance abuse when you were younger is gonna take its toll on your body before it should?

Yeah but right after I'm done worrying I smoke a pack of Camel's and down a fifth of Jack Daniels

i HATE when people worry about this. it is like the most mundane thing to worry about. to all those ppl that worry about this, WORRYING CAUSES AGING, STOP IT!. seriously girls are more obessed with this then guys. you got all those girl magazines with pictures of people and their age next to the pic. i am guessing the age is next to the pic so you can compare how they look and shit like that. they don't have the age of the girls or guys in magazines like maxim. i've delt with ppl obessed with this and it drives me crazy

yes i do - sometimes.... i mean i'm paranoid as it is now with my hair, skin, being in shape, etc....

but hopefully i'll just take care of myself, dye my gray hair, and maybe get a face lift! :D:tongue: