Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nye

vicman

what the %$%#^@*! is everyone doing on NYE?

since i'm gonna be out in AZ for christmas, dunno if I should stay out inthe west coast for NYE or come back here on the 28th for PvD and do either something local or go up to NY.

FYI: Giant Village 2003 in LA: PvD, I'm almost possitive Howells is in LA for NYE also...and I am reading that Digweed will also be in LA for NYE...holy shit, if they put those 3 in the same NYE event, back-to-back-to-back :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by hotcheme

howells, pvd, and sander kleinenberg(i think) are spinning at the same event in LA for NYE. but PVD is also spinning in SF that night and howells is only spinning for 2 hrs.

if some of the miami people make it out for this one, then howells will spin longer :eek:

i think digweed will be spinnig somewhere else in LA

Originally posted by hotcheme

howells, pvd, and sander kleinenberg(i think) are spinning at the same event in LA for NYE. but PVD is also spinning in SF that night and howells is only spinning for 2 hrs.

btw, i havent seen alot being annonced for NYE in NY yet. just deep dish at old limelight and saeed and palash at arc..and tiesto at world

Originally posted by vicman

btw, i havent seen alot being annonced for NYE in NY yet. just deep dish at old limelight and saeed and palash at arc..and tiesto at world

and oakenfold at exit.

that is all i have heard about. i will probably go to arc if i can't get phish tickets. well, i'll probably go there even if i do go to phish.

Originally posted by candeo

So, nothing going on in DC so far?

I can't travel then, so I might have to *Gasp*... do a non EDM thing that night.

That would suck though.

nope, havent seen anything in DC yet. who knows if buzz will do something at Trust, or if Nation will do something. next big thing here is the day b4 thanksgiving

PVD will be here in SF nye (after spinning in LA). I know TinyB has a link for info on the party and she mentioned coming out for it. I'm considering it, but I'd skip PVD at Glow and fly out here early so I could spend the weekend before nye snowboarding at Tahoe. Otherwise, I'm staying in DC, though a friend may be throwing a party at the beach that I'd go to.

Originally posted by crank47

PVD will be here in SF nye (after spinning in LA). I know TinyB has a link for info on the party

Yep. I have the info somewhere. Its a coolworld party (I think its the same folks that do Ultra during the WMC).

My heart might explode if I see PvD twice in a few days but I'm willing to risk it :D