Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when you stop going clubbing

i have friends that club and i have friends that don't club !!

the friends i club with i don't really see that much anymore, i have been like an old maid lately, always staying in. i wouldn't usually hang with these people if we weren't out somewhere though anyway !!

my non club friends i talk to see as much as i can. these are the friends that i know i will keep FOREVER !!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

the friends i club with i don't really see that much anymore, i have been like an old maid lately, always staying in. i wouldn't usually hang with these people if we weren't out somewhere though anyway !!

my non club friends i talk to see as much as i can. these are the friends that i know i will keep FOREVER !!

i know what you mean just about all my friends stopped clubbing and are or have already gotten married. i rarely talk to them anymore. Just usually talk to people i go and see out at clubs and my reg friends here and there

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

how many of the people you hang out with at clubs will you still hang out with ??

me all of them ill never stop clubbing lol

I love all of my friends NO MATTER WHAT!!! Some people feel different but I don't care. Friends are friends. And, I cherish every single one of them and they are all different, have different tastes, hobbies, ideas, and what they like to do. If only others had the same open perspective!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will stop when I am walking around with a cane so that would be 68 years old

i think me and badass need ot hang out more since most of you guys will be home doing shit one of thezse days and me and him will be like 50 hanging in joeys on a sat giht where the older people go. talking about new creams to hold our dentures in and anti balding creams and how to still meet 18 yr old women lol

badasses mem day party central and carteret 2033 wheelchair accessable and dont turn the radio up too loud we already have hearing aids:laugh: :laugh:

If you are friends with someone, then you are friends......

Originally posted by mystify82281

lol like that old guy at joey's!!!!! anyone else see this guy?!?!?

I love the quote in your sig about a friend who cares!

"the friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing, and face us with the reality of our powerlessness... that is the friend who cares..."

I love it love it love it! I believe and agree with it too! :)

I'm gettins so sick of the clubbing lifestyle!

Tempts closing party 2003, Tempklid will have his last dance

Then it is over, but on that note, summer 2003 is going to be nuts.

Every fucking weekend partying like a rockstar going out in a bang. I'm finally getting, my best, of best, of best ,of friends in on a shore house. We going to tare that shit up for REAL.

SUPERDAVE you fucking FAGGET I know you read this board every day. Leave your house and join your MSU former football teamates for one crazy summer. Thats right the house is including Carlos B, Jimmy Bricks, and Billy :eek:

I know your not about the drama, but I know you can join the crazyines for 1 summer. So call me up and tell me your in you pussy.

How many more days to summer ? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

well then maybe i worded myself wrong ... i should have wrote that i am both friends and ACQUAINTANCES with people that i club with but i am also friends and ACQUAINTANCES with people i don't club with .... there is a difference between the two to me.

i don't tell secrets and call on help of people who i am ACQUAINTANCES with, i don't usually trust those people with everything .... that doesn't mean i don't like them or think less of them it just means i'm not as close to them as i am to the people i could honestly call my TRUE FRIENDS !!

but whatever .... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

well then maybe i worded myself wrong ... i should have wrote that i am both friends and ACQUAINTANCES with people that i club with but i am also friends and ACQUAINTANCES with people i don't club with .... there is a difference between the two to me.

i don't tell secrets and call on help of people who i am ACQUAINTANCES with, i don't usually trust those people with everything .... that doesn't mean i don't like them or think less of them it just means i'm not as close to them as i am to the people i could honestly call my TRUE FRIENDS !!

I knew what you meant....:)