Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glint@Turnmills Dec 14th Chemical Bros

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(I'll hold myself back from further comments now so I can have my starshaped fix again later) ;)

CREEP!!:laugh:

Obviously i am the better looking one though:D There is no need to hold back on your comments though cos i told you i wouldn't be on anyway today.I am going out later and i am NOT looking forward to it at all,i am going to a metal night :laugh: I fucking hate that shit,but i'm expected so what can i do?

Originally posted by starshaped

CREEP!!:laugh:

Obviously i am the better looking one though:D There is no need to hold back on your comments though cos i told you i wouldn't be on anyway today.I am going out later and i am NOT looking forward to it at all,i am going to a metal night :laugh: I fucking hate that shit,but i'm expected so what can i do?

Ohhh the places I'll go with this!! :rofl: metal nite... hahahaha

I know you won't be on today but you said you'd write me an email if I was nice, and I was nice (well sort of at least - I tried, and it's the thought that counts!!!) and yet your return address is notably absent from my email box.... It's okay though, I'm sure you're busy wanking off in the corner and you've forgotten about it entirely... jerkoff.gif

:rolleyes:

;)