Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know a Cure for....

CP withdrawl. I just suffered some on friday nite. It was like the 1st time in have no idea how long that I hung out wit people who weren;t on CP. I had to go to Bamboo for my uncle's girlfriend's B-day but it ended up being an engagment party cuz he proposed to her at dinner. it felt wierd not having any of my fellow CPers around wit me

Originally posted by thehype

CP withdrawl. I just suffered some on friday nite. It was like the 1st time in have no idea how long that I hung out wit people who weren;t on CP. I had to go to Bamboo for my uncle's girlfriend's B-day but it ended up being an engagment party cuz he proposed to her at dinner. it felt wierd not having any of my fellow CPers around wit me

Get a phone with internet capability....lol

getting on cp is like drugs/alcohol people u get hooked....

like the first time i had my first redbull and vodka a few years ago... cuz my friends knew about the that drink before the big club craze... they went 2 london/germany and told me about it from there....ever since then i'm hooked

now i got alot of my friends hooked jus like cp:D