Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Friday Review....

joegio

RIDICULOUS IS THE ONLY WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW TONIGHT WAS....

'TRIPLE THREAT'

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO CAME OUT TONIGHT...

BIG THANKS TO RODDIGGA AND HIS ENTIRE 'HERD' OF PEOPLE... MUCH LOVE TO YOU ROD!!!

ALSO...ANTHONY 'THE MOO' MOUSSA...AND THE ENTIRE NJGUIDO.COM CREW.

BIG HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN TO JOE CAROLLO

WARRIOR CREW .... WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE

THE CLUBPLANET PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALSO...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

AGAIN....THANK YOU FROM ELITE ENTERTAINMENT

JOE CAROLLO/JEFF PITEK/JOE GIORGIO

So, as some of you may know I went to RIVER ST. last night 11/15/02, not feeling 100% I manage to overlook it for a couple hours thanks to everyone. :D

That was my first time hearing Roddigga (I’m sure not the last) and I was very impressed. I know that in this dynamic industry, it is difficult for a DJ to find an outlet for their music to be heard, and it is even more difficult to make a name for yourself but you are going to have no prob. ;) Oh and thanks for saving me, and Tizzah :laugh: The only complaint I do have is that damn MC is he always there? He just wouldn’t shut up, it started to get to me after awhile :mad: am I wrong here guys???? Nevertheless Roddigga. Joe, and TheMoo you boyz did a magnificent job keep up the good work :clap:

Xj8mike: Don't talk the talk if you aren't going to walk the walk :tongue: I'm glad you came out though even if it was for a little

Originally posted by laurie619

So, as some of you may know I went to RIVER ST. last night 11/15/02, not feeling 100% I manage to overlook it for a couple hours thanks to everyone. :D

That was my first time hearing Roddigga (I’m sure not the last) and I was very impressed. I know that in this dynamic industry, it is difficult for a DJ to find an outlet for their music to be heard, and it is even more difficult to make a name for yourself but you are going to have no prob. ;) Oh and thanks for saving me, and Tizzah :laugh: The only complaint I do have is that damn MC is he always there? He just wouldn’t shut up, it started to get to me after awhile :mad: am I wrong here guys???? Nevertheless Roddigga. Joe, and TheMoo you boyz did a magnificent job keep up the good work :clap:

Xj8mike: Don't talk the talk if you aren't going to walk the walk :tongue: I'm glad you came out though even if it was for a little

Hey is your sister going to deko tonight?

I thought rod tore it up and you can tell he was having a great time up there bouncing around and just doing his thing. Sick beats, clean transitions, verrrrry nice roddigga you dirty freak. Haha, speaking of freaks, good to see the entire 1995-1998 FDU football squad. Hahaha...props to moo and joe gio, good shit! Sorry I didnt make it to afterhours but I know that would NOT have been a smart idea...haha. Good seeing all my shore peoples and meeting some new heads. :D

Riverstreet was a great time last night...good shit guys...i couldnt believe how crowded it was...YO rod nice bro simply said good work...Angelicious...nice to see u come out of your closet always a pleasure to hang out with the HOTtie of the month...AND THEN THERE WAS AFTER HOURS...i had to go just to see it for myself and i was impressed that is a hot crib.

I'm glad a lot of you had a good time.....my boy roddigga did a great job opening (and yes rod...you did a great job).....i think all 3 of us blended very well last night (we all fed perfectly off of each other) and i'm glad everyone enjoyed the music and the vibe....I just wish I could have made it to the afterhours....flu bug is killing me.

Originally posted by angelicious

I missed when rod spun, but i heard he did good. I had a blast. Thanks vip-tech, for taking care of me and my girlfriends.

Place was jam packed, got wasted and had fun, didnt hit afterhours so ppl post to tell me how it was

you took the words right out of my mouth...I really want to know how everything went..stiffler...u there, if so, pm me or let me know...I know I was supposed to be there to spin but after 230 I could barely talk....still very sick... :(

Originally posted by joegio

I'm glad a lot of you had a good time.....my boy roddigga did a great job opening (and yes rod...you did a great job).....i think all 3 of us blended very well last night (we all fed perfectly off of each other) and i'm glad everyone enjoyed the music and the vibe....I just wish I could have made it to the afterhours....flu bug is killing me.

:eek: WOW you had the Flu bug, and you still tore it up!! (but you know that) :D I havent been feeling that well either, I wasnt even going to go until I started to feel guilty!! Damn promises :mad: but you guyz made it worth while ;)

I guess its my time to congratulate roddigga......way to go buddy....hard work has paid off......and joe gio ripped the final chapter apart.....thanks buddy....as far as the entire crew that was there in attendance......fists were flying in the air and everyone was full of energy....awesome night......it seemed like everyone I knew showed up.......even those that were under the weather......you know who you are!!!!.........next month....well do this again!!!!.........and badass.....I want a daily countdown thread to memorial day posted.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Great job by Digga for the track selection and mixes...

I was ready to leave once he was done spinnin.... muzac sucked!!!!

Dave/Digga- Two fuckin thumbs down for bitchin out on afterhours....

My god is not happy with you!!!

I am placing all the blame on roddigga......he was in no condition to exist at afterhours.....and you pulled a houdini off at the end of the night.....you probably went home and took a power nap!!!!!.....awesome night though!!!!!

okay, okay here we go my turn, fuck it cause i'm still amped about friday..............but here we go, i'd like to first start off by thanking VIP-TECH and Elite Ent, for giving me an opportunity to do rip it, some people only dream about droppin there favorite jam in front of all there peeps and i finally did it!!!!..........and i didn't forget about ya JOE GIORGIO, i can't thank you enough you've been great to me my little ginny, remember what i tell you your the next best thing if not already there pal...........you ripped it and your only getting better.........and shout out to "the moo" good job as well, between the two of you i need a little catching up, you two were great!!!

but here's my review:

first all i'd like to thank the entire student body of the FDU crew, (especially my roomates) and New Milford High that was in attendance, don't get too old on me guys cause i only just got warmed up behind the booth!!! and to the CP crew, dondeizel, rdntheshortbus, siscokid, angelicious, badass, bobydigital, laurie (thanks for not bashing) lol...jennijugs and your peeps, sorry there was to many of you cp heads their to remember all your names, i do remember,stifler, tommytemps, stardo (i think), piro8 and whoever you were thier with, thanks for the support to your crew!!!!, and to everyone that showed, and to my "little birdie" that i havent's seen I STILL LUV YA (thanks)...........the entire night was a success and you all kept the energy UP, and of course the ladies all made it harder for me to decide on next months hottie!!!

the crowd overall was great and i know it's not the regular friday night spot, but it's only getting better so get used to it cause i know the staff is gonna do thier best to keep all you guys as regulars so keep it up and i'll see you all there next time and again thanks for everything!!!!

"THE FUNERAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN"

DJ ROD DELAROSA.............................................

Originally posted by roddigga

okay, okay here we go my turn, fuck it cause i'm still amped about friday..............but here we go, i'd like to first start off by thanking VIP-TECH and Elite Ent, for giving me an opportunity to do rip it, some people only dream about droppin there favorite jam in front of all there peeps and i finally did it!!!!..........and i didn't forget about ya JOE GIORGIO, i can't thank you enough you've been great to me my little ginny, remember what i tell you your the next best thing if not already there pal...........you ripped it and your only getting better.........and shout out to "the moo" good job as well, between the two of you i need a little catching up, you two were great!!!

but here's my review:

first all i'd like to thank the entire student body of the FDU crew, (especially my roomates) and New Milford High that was in attendance, don't get too old on me guys cause i only just got warmed up behind the booth!!! and to the CP crew, dondeizel, rdntheshortbus, siscokid, angelicious, badass, bobydigital, laurie (thanks for not bashing) lol...jennijugs and your peeps, sorry there was to many of you cp heads their to remember all your names, i do remember,stifler, tommytemps, stardo (i think), piro8 and whoever you were thier with, thanks for the support to your crew!!!!, and to everyone that showed, and to my "little birdie" that i havent's seen I STILL LUV YA (thanks)...........the entire night was a success and you all kept the energy UP, and of course the ladies all made it harder for me to decide on next months hottie!!!

the crowd overall was great and i know it's not the regular friday night spot, but it's only getting better so get used to it cause i know the staff is gonna do thier best to keep all you guys as regulars so keep it up and i'll see you all there next time and again thanks for everything!!!!

"THE FUNERAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN"

DJ ROD DELAROSA.............................................

OH SHIT, I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT ERICONE!!!! SORRY DUDE I GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT, FUCK, THANKS BRO!!!!! DEF COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT W/O YOUR SUPPORT AND FIST PUMPING

DJ ROD DELAROSA

Rod, great job buddy. You ripped shit up. I owe you a cheeseburger. I knew that you would have no problems. I had a great time with you and your whole crew. You have some great friends, glad to be a part. Look forward to the next time you spin. You know I will be there. Listen up Dondeizel and Rod, don't think I forgot about the little train station incident. I let it slide that night because Rod was freaking out. I am just glad I made it there alive. Sparta to Morristown in 15 minutes, not good. Now its time for me to make a bold statement. One year from now, I am going to open up for Rod somewhere. Rod, when you come down from cloud nine, I need some CD's.

Great job!!!!!!

The Philapino Phenom dropped the Funeral

Joe and Rod, you guys were great to work with. I had a blast DJing at Riverstreet this friday, I went there expecting to have fun but came out realizing that the 3 of us played for one of the best crowds I have seen at any club in a long time. Everyone I know had a great time on Friday. Thanks to Jeff and Elite for having me. I felt the need to bring it back at the end especially closing out with Angel because I felt the energy of the summer in Riverstreet. Hopefully down the road we can do triple threat friday again.

DJ Anthony "The Moo" Moussa

www.njguido.com

To My DJ Rod:dj:

Just wanted to say that you were awsome!!! It was sooo good to see you so happy doing what you love. Every song you played reminded me of you more and more. You have an awsome syle about you that everyone can not only hear the music but you can feel it your chest.

I would have not missed the night for anything in the world!!! And you know that!

"Who Loves Ya Forever"

tweet tweet:argue: never again forever :love:

i guess dreams do come true huh, thanks everybody, and moo, more like, it was nice working w/ you guys!!! thanks for the confidence.............and the crowd was def amped, and no doubt, hopefully w/ the success w/ this triple threat we will def do it again...