Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Donkies Say Listen The Fuck Up!

There seems to be alot of "Gayness" on this board recently and it needs to stop. The Donkies, being the philanthropists we are, are considering sending all of you losers back to 1st grade so you can learn to read, write and formulate complete coherent sentences that do not begin with ATTN, ROLECALL and REVIEW....etc...etc...etc...

Donkeyboy just stopped by and together we are going to have a meeting of sorts to realign this board.

Shlonger, Ridingtheshortbus we need your input...the gavel is in your hands...lets here it....

Originally posted by donkeywhore

There seems to be alot of "Gayness" on this board recently and it needs to stop. The Donkies, being the philanthropists we are, are considering sending all of you losers back to 1st grade so you can learn to read, write and formulate complete coherent sentences that do not begin with ATTN, ROLECALL and REVIEW....etc...etc...etc...

Donkeyboy just stopped by and together we are going to have a meeting of sorts to realign this board.

Shlonger, Ridingtheshortbus we need your input...the gavel is in your hands...lets here it....

OK hold up!! I just used ATTN to get my cousin to call me!! Is that a bad thing??!! I don't know how I should take this. You guys never yelled at me before. Riding the shortbus am I in trouble?? Don't be mad at me please!! I do not need to go back to grammer school.