Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Reviews About The New Lounge In Parisspany?

Cessy

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

does anyone have any reviews about the new lounge in parssipany? from the little i heard it got really crowed really early???...

I didn't go this weekend but, someone gave me a flier in Garden State Plaza that said Tsettos was going to be at this new lounge on Nov. 29th...

:confused:

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

does anyone have any reviews about the new lounge in parssipany? from the little i heard it got really crowed really early???...

...i think there was some weird shit with the fire marshall or something...don't know all the details...but i think they weren't letting people in ...and it could have been more packed.....:confused:

parsippany's fire marshall is a big pain in the ass. there's a few small lounges in this town and this guy and his jerkoff squad meander from one place to the next saying there's too many people in each, shutting them down every friday night one by one.

you're gonna have to get there on the 29th at like 2 in the afternoon if you don't wanna wait in line.