Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

coincedence or fate...

I've done this so many times, it's UNCANNY :worry::shake:

But seriously, i think it's a little bit of both... there's certainly some coincidence involved: the 2 of you thinking about each other and somehow acting upon it at the same time. Then there's the weird, almost too-good aspect of it all that i like to deem as fate ;)

i think it is purely coincidence. ;) i dont take little signs as meaning anything because i learned in the past that, people who call eachother are going to call at the same time sometimes. me and my girlfriends do that all the time and i dont take it as fate.

Originally posted by gmccookny

I've done this so many times, it's UNCANNY :worry::shake:

But seriously, i think it's a little bit of both... there's certainly some coincidence involved: the 2 of you thinking about each other and somehow acting upon it at the same time. Then there's the weird, almost too-good aspect of it all that i like to deem as fate ;)

I think it's a weird twist of both....Everything, no matter how big or small, happens for a reason....

It happens to me too often for me to consider it pure coincidence. I'll think about someone I haven't thought of in months, and within two or three days I'll hear from that person. And it's not just people either, it happens with other things as well.

people believe what they want to. i think people want to believe it is fate so they choose to think everything means something in the bigger picture. i know what you mean by thinking about someone, then they pop into the picture & it is pretty weird but in many cases you dont think about people and they pop into the picture out of nowhere.. i ran into an old friend i completely forgot existed and vice versa (he forgot about me) the other day and we were both laughing about how nice it is to see eachother. is that fate even though we didnt think about eachother? or no? and if it is then you could say just about anything is fate.

:laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

people believe what they want to. i think people want to believe it is fate so they choose to think everything means something in the bigger picture. i know what you mean by thinking about someone, then they pop into the picture & it is pretty weird but in many cases you dont think about people and they pop into the picture out of nowhere.. i ran into an old friend i completely forgot existed and vice versa (he forgot about me) the other day and we were both laughing about how nice it is to see eachother. is that fate even though we didnt think about eachother? or no? and if it is then you could say just about anything is fate.

:laugh:

..spoken like a true atheist/agnostic...haha...

...see this is the way i look at it...based on various studies, experiences, etc...

...to oversimplify...thought = energy...you put thought out there about someone or something you can help direct and redirect energy to make something happen, i.e. a meeting, a phonecall, etc...you see, the world at any given moment, is a map of energy flow...seers, fortune tellers, etc...have a sensitivity to that energy...but they can only see where the flow is being directed at that given moment....what a good seer will tell you is that you have the power to move and change that energy with your thoughts and will...

...now...this does NOT apply to every instance...there is coincedence in this world and there are accidents...BUT there are also actions that were put into play by parties via energy...

...the point in all this, is to not take ANY of what I said seriously...or what kara said for that matter...it does not matter how it came to be, but what you do with it that matters...if you get caught up in how and why, you get caught up in overanalysis, clinging to every little sign...and this is wrong...i know because i was there...

Originally posted by mystify82281

Spygirl, I completely agree with you - There are too many things in this world that cannot simply be left up to chance or coincidence....

I think fate plays a big part very often.

Fate, destiny, coincidence, and accident all kind of go hand in hand I think......